Metro Database Access through LINQ and ADO.NET
LinqConnect for Metro is a feature-packed ORM solution, which enables developers to create Windows Store applications that come with true ORM support for database access. In addition, LinqConnect for Metro can be used to provide programmers with ADO.NET interfaces for managing data (this was not available for Windows Metro until now).
- 30 days trial period
- The bug with foreign keys not created for many-to-many associations via the CreateDatabase() method is fixed
- The bug related to the “The type initializer for ‘DefaultXmlMappingProvider'” exception when working with the xml mapping and result sets is fixed
- The bug with the comparison of the entity key property with a nullable variable, which is equal to null, is fixed
- The bug with the data type conversions during materialization is fixed (SQL Server)
- The bug with the comparison of constant with the column value, when the constant is on the left of the comparison operator, is fixed (SQL Server)
- The bug related to the “Incorrect syntax near ‘
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.