ORM solution, developed closely to the Microsoft LINQ to SQL technology
LinqConnect is an enhanced LINQ to SQL compatible ORM solution with extended functionality, support for SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite, its own visual model designer, seamlessly integrating to Visual Studio, and SQL monitoring tool. LinqConnect is an advanced application designed to enable you to create mapping models and generate data access layer code, greatly decreasing development time and eliminating the need to work over routine tasks. It was developed closely to the Microsoft LINQ to SQL technology, while extending its functionality, thus allowing LINQ to SQL developer to easily get started with LinqConnect. In addition to LINQ to SQL features, LinqConnect provides its own advanced functionality. LinqConnect has complete support for complex types, allowing you to create entity properties with internal structure. With ID Generation feature you may just set an attribute for the property to use unique value generation for it. LinqConnect caches compiled queries automatically, while allowing you to set cache parameters and control caching process. It provides the same interface to all database servers, allowing you to easily develop applications that are able to use different databases.
Here are some key features of “LinqConnect”:
- LinqConnect supports SQL Server, SQL Server Compact, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
- LinqConnect uses classes and interfaces compatible with LINQ to SQL
- LinqConnect is a continuously developing ORM solution
- LinqConnect is developed by a company having more than eight-year experience on the development of the data access technologies in .NET
- LinqConnect includes the Express Edition of all supported dotConnect data providers, visual model designer named Entity Developer, and SQL monitoring tool dbMonitor
- All the model creating and editing tasks can be performed in convenient GUI, eliminating the need of the manual XML editing
- High performance without lots of efforts on optimizing your code
- 30 days trial
- The CommandTimeout property is added to the DataProvider class
- The behaviour is changed: now explicit deletion of the foreign keys by their names is not performed via the DeleteDatabase() method (SQL Server, MySQL)
- The bug related to the invalid generation of the foreign keys DDL for many-to-many associations when using CreateDatabase method is fixed
- The bug with the query cache when performing several queries, having nullable parameters, sequentially is fixed
- The bug related to the “Cannot use “timestamp(6)” type value in “DateTimeOffset” type argument” error is fixed (PostgreSQL)
- Entity Developer:
- The behaviour is changed: now paths to assemblies with attributes (Model Settings -> Model -> Attributes) are saved and used as relative paths
- The bug with invalid code generation when different namespaces for context and entity classes are used in the VB.NET projects is fixed
- The bug related to the “Timeout expired error” when working with replication stored …
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.