Share your favorite songs
Last.fm Scrobbler was designed as a useful and user-friendly Last.fm client that allows you to keep track of all your music. You can use Last.fm Scrobbler to listen to music, find out more about artists you may like, people with similar music taste, gigs in your local area, charts / quilts for your personal site, and much more. Scrobbling a song means that when you listen to it, the name of the song is sent to Last.fm and added to your music profile. Last.fm Scrobbler allows you to see the artists you listen to the most. Songs you listen to will also appear on your Last.fm profile page for others to see. Millions of songs are scrobbled every day. This data helps Last.fm to organize and recommend music to people. The application allows you to view and edit tags, send recommendations to your friends and create your own Last.fm stations. Last.fm Scrobbler is a tool that comes with plugins for: · Winamp · Windows Media Player · iTunes · foobar2000.
- Bug Fixes:
- Translations updated and complete
- Don’t fingerprint files from audio CDs
- Fixed some problems upgrading from The Scrobbler 1.x
- Fixed a crash when enabling/disabling device scrobbling
- Fixed a crash when switching user accounts
- A temporary workaround for an device scrobbling error
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.