Khayalan File Splitter and Joiner is a Windows program developed to split and merge files, compare the content of two files, as well as to calculate and compare hashes to verify a file’s integrity. It’s really not as complicated as it sounds. Thanks to the organized interface and intuitive options, the app can be approached by users of any skill set. Fast install and intuitive GUI The setup procedure does not take a long time to finish. As far as the UI is concerned, the main frame is split into multiple tabs, each corresponding to a major feature. How to split files You can point out a file for splitting using either the file browser or drag-and-drop supported, select the cutting method (by size or file parts), establish the output name and directory, and start the task. Plus, you can ask Khayalan File Splitter and Joiner to delete the original file after splitting and encrypt data via multiple security algorithms (e.g. Rijndael, Blowfish, Twofish) and hashing type (e.g. MD5, SHA256, Tiger). How to merge files In case of file merging, it is required to select the first part of the files, set the target location and file counting type (scan all known files in the same directory, custom file range), as well as set the program to launch the app and delete all split files on task completion. How to compare checksums When it comes to comparing checksums, you can select a file and pick the hash type between CRC32 and MD5, enter a secondary signature, and click a button to compare the two values. The result can be copied to the Clipboard. How to compare files In matter of file comparison, all you have to do is handpick two files and select the comparison mode between checksum or content, and optionally take their sizes into account. Log details are shown on the bottom part of the screen. Edit some app settings As far as program configuration is concerned, you can determine the maximum buffer size, set the app’s priority level, switch to another UI language, send the program to the system tray area, and so on. Conclusion Khayalan File Splitter and Joiner is low-demanding when it comes to CPU and RAM, so it does not hog system resources. There were no problems in our testing. All in all, Khayalan File Splitter and Joiner has some pretty handy features for splitting, joining and comparing files. There is also a portable edition available for those who want to skip the installer and run the tool directly from a pen drive..
Khayalan File Splitter and Joiner is a lightweight application that you can use to split documents into multiple files which you can join back at any time. The application also enables you to add password to the files, making them inaccessible to unauthorized people. You can add files to the application by using simple drag and drop actions, calculate their checksum and compare the results.
Here are some key features of “Khayalan File Splitter and Joiner”:
- Splitting, Joining file quickly.
- Encrypt and provide password for file from unauthorized user, encryption mode can be select.
- Decrypt and joining file.
- Able to drag and drop into application.
- Buffer size can be change to tweak.
- Changeable configuration.
- Calculate checksum/hash file to CRC32 and MD5.
- Compare both files with checksum and file bytes methods.
- 64MB memory
- 2MB of free hard disk space
- Added: Options to enable or disable update notifcation, where options is introduced in v1.1.1, options not yet implemented.
- Improvements: Better joiner file scanner.
- Fixed: To prevent antivirus misdetection, CryptMod.dll not longer compressed with UPX.
- Fixed: Maximum buffer size not affected on 64 bit variable.
- Fixed: Possible buffer overflow when download update notifcation.
- Fixed: Minor bugfixes.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.