Karma is an audio application that helps users set up karaoke sessions by letting them view the lyrics for various audio files. The layout may seem a bit overwhelming at a first glance, as you don’t know where to get started. However, you can make the program display tooltips for understanding the function of each built-in dedicated parameter. Karma gives users the possibility to upload an entire folder to the list and add multiple singers to the database by providing details about them, such as first and last name, as well email address. What’s more, you can switch to a full screen mode for a better focus on your work, track the history of played songs for the selected singers, and lock the keyboard so other users cannot close the program accidentally, Other important features worth mentioning are represented by the possibility to select between various special audio effects (e.g. applause, bomb explosion, scream) or upload your own MP3 or WAV files, and perform search operations. Karma lets you use an equalizer, create playlists and save them to a file, alter the volume and pitch, increase or decrease the lyrics time duration, play a song from the beginning, play or pause the current audio selection, as well as go to the next track in the playlist. The application comes packed with several customization options designed to help you change the background color or image for the karaoke pane, display a custom text message with the name of the next singer, as well as make the utility reveal the song titles. Last but not least, you can change the look of the application by selecting from various themes, and manually set the margins of the karaoke panel. All in all, Karma bundles a handy set of parameters but the layout is not very intuitive, so rookies may spend some trying to configure the dedicated parameters..
Karma is an application especially designed for karaoke enthusiasts, enabling them to fully manage their sows and music collection. Clickless search, drag-n-drop functionality, and many other unique features designed to bring you the most simplified management of your karaoke shows. Karma is the culmination of years of research in observing virtually every known method of running karaoke shows on the PC, to produce a product that is both robust yet simple to use and time saving. Karma eliminates many time wasting tasks to free you up for more enjoyable things like interacting with the crowd or even taking a break.
Here are some key features of “Karma”:
- Superior Sound Quality:
- Utilizes the BASS audio engine for flawless audio quality and key changes without low end distortion.
- Simplified Song Search:
- No need to take the time to drag your mouse to the search box.
- Drag and Drop songs and singers with ease:
- Change a singer’s position in rotation by a simple drag and drop, and watch the playlist order automatically change to suite the new rotation order.
- Automatic Playlist sorting on any song add or rotation change:
- Any queued DJ music automatically stays in place while songs assigned to singers are automatically sorted around them.
- Auto-Play / Auto-Pitch:
- Set pitch ahead of time for individual songs to automatically be set when the song is played. Set DJ music to Autoplay one after another with automatic crossfade so you can take a break without worry.
- Panel Layout:
- Insures no window will ever overlap another during your show and all show related controls are always onscreen. Panels can be arranged in one of 64 different layouts, and then personally sized to fit your custom screen needs.
- On-The-Fly CDG timing:
- Ever have the lyrics ahead or behind the music? Karma’s proprietary CDG Synch control can be changed on the fly as the music is playing without your singer even knowing you’ve helped them out.
- Video Support for AVI, MPEG, and WMV videos (requires a codec pack that supports DirectShow.
- Video Support for MP4 videos (requires MP4/H264 directshow codec pack. Either Shark 007 codec pack or 3ivx MPEG-4 codec)
- 1 Ghz or faster processor
- 1GB RAM (2GB or more recommended)
- DirectX 9 compatible video (1024×768 minimum resolution for primary display)
- .Net Framework 3.5
- Using the unregistered version you are limited to 3 singers in the rotation and 3 entries in the playlist.
- This release adds a new “New Show” options window, better GUI sizing, and additional improvements, but also adds now requires a minimum screen width of 1280.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.