Enables you to easily create electronic books in EPUB, MOBI, TXT, MP3, HTML and ODT formats, from existing files or from scratch
Jutoh is an advanced and reliable application that enables you to create eBooks in popular formats that you can sell on many eBook sites. Create your project in seconds from existing files using the New Project Wizard; or create your book from scratch using the built-in styled text editor. Select a book cover design from Jutoh’s template, or create your own cover design with the built-in cover editor.
Here are some key features of “Jutoh”:
- Jutoh supports paragraph and text formatting. You can add custom paragraph styles to the built-in styles, and you can specify custom CSS for each style (or the whole style sheet) if required.
- Multiple format export:
- Jutoh exports to Epub, Mobipocket (if the kindlegen application is available), ODT, single-page HTML, and text.
- HTML, text, ODT, and Epub import:
- Jutoh imports from a range of formats. Using an application such as OpenOffice.org or the OpenDocument plugin for Microsoft Word, your existing word processor files can be saved in ODT (Open Document Format) for import into Jutoh. Or you can import from plain text or HTML, or an existing Epub ebook. (Note that CSS style definitions are not preserved when importing from HTML or Epub.)
- ‘Configurations’ allow extensive customisation:
- Jutoh’s configuration facility allows you to define a version of your book that has its own cover, style sheet, and even variations in content (such as a title page with text specific to a web site or publisher).
- Cover designer:
- Jutoh’s cover designer lets you quickly create a simple cover design for your book, and a number of templates are provided. You can change the layout of a design and add more text and pictures; keywords in the design are updated automatically from the book’s metadata.
- Table of Contents Wizard:
- By default, Jutoh can create a simple table of contents from chapter titles, without intervention.
- If you need finer control of your table of contents, Jutoh has a wizard to make it easy for you to build the contents page based on the styles of the headings in your book. You have control over the entries in the book, and can add new links by hand if required.
- Jutoh lets you customise automatic replacements (for example, replacing (c) with ©) and also does automatic quotation replacement.
- Built-in Epub error checker and debug window:
- Jutoh includes Adobe’s EpubCheck, a button click away. If there are errors in the generated file, errors will be shown in context using Jutoh’s source viewer.
- The source viewer supports search within a document and you can go to a specific line.
- You can also use the viewer to examine other Epub files, not just ones generated by Jutoh.
- Configurable ebook launching:
- You need to check that your book looks good on a variety of ebook platforms. Jutoh lets you add viewer applications so you can easily choose the desired ebook reader for viewing your generated book.
- Spelling checker:
- Check for typos with the built-in spellchecker, available in a number of languages.
- Keyboard shortcuts for high-speed editing:
- Use keyboard shortcuts to make editing your projects fast and natural.
- Online Manual:
- The comprehensive online manual documents all aspects of Jutoh.
- Help window:
- The help window allows you to browse Jutoh manuals from within Jutoh, side-by-side with your work. You can maximize it to take up the whole window while reading a topic, or unpin it to show it in a window of its own.
- Scraps facility:
- You can keep your research and random ideas: notes, pictures, and document and web links. On Windows, use auto-paste to quickly paste scraps by copying text, graphics or web links twice in succession in any other application.
- Access to tools and applications is available via the Jutoh Desktop. You can customize the desktop look, add your favourite applications and documents, and create text and picture notes. You can even create a rolling slideshow of pictures to inspire you.
- USB memory key support:
- Jutoh has superb support for external drives, such as USB memory keys. You can use an external drive for your documents and for all your Jutoh preferences, and you can even install Jutoh entirely onto the drive for complete portability. You can then switch between different machines and operating systems, taking all your documents and settings with you.
- Backup Facility:
- The File Manager tool gives you an easy way to back up your precious files, without resorting to an additional tool. Specify File Sets that include all files of a given type, and create a backup with just a few clicks. You can also easily restore files from a backup archive.
- A global search tool helps you search all your open documents, allowing you to see all the search results in a list and step through them.
- Shows your image and collage scraps in succession, in a window or full-screen.
- Specify notebook and journal font styles and sizes; and brighten up window backgrounds with the supplied textures, or your own.
- The unregistered version is restricted to 20 documents, generated chapters have the line “CREATED BY JUTOH” at the top and there are occasional registration reminders.
- Fixed a bug whereby document advanced properties weren’t being saved.
- Fixed the Help button for Media Object properties.
- When editing a text object in a fixed layout document, changing the window size now keeps the text editor at the correct position.
- Fixed a bug in fixed layout editing whereby undoing a change caused an incorrect position or size to be set.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.