Allows you to load and edit OpenStreetMap data files, view aerial images of a certain area and update the maps from the OSM servers
Java OpenStreetMap Editor is a powerful map editor which allows you to import map data from the OpenStreetMap servers and to create your own maps. The application allows you to make changes to the map data and save the projects as XML, OSM or GPX files. You can use the program to edit nodes, tracks and metadata tags or view the area imagery by retrieving the details from various satellites.
- Internet connection
- fix history of selected primitives
- Show history for any object in history dialog
- If no object is selected, the objects are selected by id via dialog.
- validator: test and remove layer=0
- javaCC tuning
- update to JavaCC 6.0
- forgot icon
- Ask Windows users to update their Sun/Oracle Java 6 version to Oracle Java 7
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.