JAlbum is a program which allows you to seamlessly create and fully customize albums with pictures. In the user-friendly interface you can import images of various formats (e.g. BMP, PNG, TIF, JPG), by using the file browser or the “drag and drop” method, and by specifying the album name, description and location. So, you can edit images by using tools for crop, red eye reduction, levels, gamma, straighten, grayscale, sepia, sharpen, blue, flip, rotate, invert, pixelate and text. But you can also edit image data (location, shop options, video size), variables, flag, rating, as well as add captions, change the skin and style of the album, and use the “Undo” and “Redo” buttons. In addition, you can import a published album or settings from a previous project, order images and folders, embed an album in your website or blog, view album information, create a slideshow and share albums. Furthermore, you can upload albums to an online account (where you have 2GB of free storage available for 30 days), order the Photobook, use external tools (e.g. extract comments, batch-rename files, create project backup), edit skins or create a new one, and more. The program uses a high amount of system resources (which is to be expected) and can guide you to a comprehensive online help file that consists of tutorials, a FAQ page and manuals. We haven’t encountered any problems during our tests and strongly recommend JAlbum to all users..
jAlbum makes web albums of your digital images and aims to be the easiest to use and most powerful tool in this category. With jAlbum you have full control of the look of the generated album, not just color theme and basic layout, still making an album is just a matter of drag and drop + a button click if you prefer to use one of the many existing looks. jAlbum will create index pages, slide show pages and process your images. You can even use the software to upload the final album to the Internet so your friends can check it out. Note: Free for non-commercial use. If you want to remove the ads, you can purchase a license. You can also download jAlbum Portable.
Here are some key features of “jAlbum”:
- Easy to use User Interface:
- Explorer-like user interface. The order of the buttons left side reflect the workflow. You can easily manage your images, rotate, comment and arrange as you want.
- Skins – endless customization:
- Skins define the gallery look and functionality. Jalbum has 13 skins built-in with another 120 skins available for download. Add images with drag & drop
- Adding your images to Jalbum is simple: just drag and drop!
- Add comments:
- Use the Comments button to add comments (which may even contain HTML formatting).
- IPTC and EXIF support:
- Most Jalbum skins support IPTC and EXIF data to display in your web album. Look for special features, like integration with Google Maps & Earth.
- Apply filters:
- Apply filters to your images, like Tint filter, Border, Grayscale, Watermark, Fixed shape, Logotype, Text, Blur, Sharpen, Zoom
- Other Filetypes:
- Jalbum supports various types of files*, not just JPG images, and many skins also support movies and audio. * (avi mpg mpeg mpe mp4 mov wmv asf asx wvx 3gp divx xvid qt mp3 wma ram rm swf flv tiff psd zip arj sit rar xml pdf doc xls ppt mdb djvu djv odt ods odp odg odb)
- Make album:
- When you are happy with the choice of skin, comments and other settings, simply hit the Make album button. Jalbum builds your album and prepares it for the web. Check the result with the Preview button.
- Share straight from your computer:
- If you don’t want to publish your album to the web, Jalbum has a built-in web server. Simply use the Sharing tool, which will make your album visible to others straight from your PC without the need to upload.
- Publish to the web:
- Publishing your album to the web is easy; use your free Jalbum hosting account or any other provider. Your personal page: yourname.myjalbum.net
- With Jalbum’s free hosting you get a unique url: yourname.myjalbum.net. Jalbum will create your account and upload your albums to your new web album page.
- Upload the album:
- At the click of a button, Jalbum will upload your albums! The Smart upload option will only upload changed files.
- Tell Jalbum community:
- If you would like to add your album to the jalbum.net community site, click the Tell the Jalbum community button. Your album will be added to your Albums page. If you want to notify your friends, click the Email your friends button.
- Manage your albums:
- You can manage your albums – add new, delete, password protect – straight from Jalbum.
- Your uploaded album:
- Voila… Your album is up and running.
- Create your own skin:
- If you still haven’t found what you were looking for, develop your own skin! Jalbum skins use a simple method to describe gallery templates, and you can also use BeanShell scripting or Java to create more sophisticated features.
- News and Updates:
- Updated Dutch, Portuguese and Korean translations.
- Bug fixes:
- jAlbum 11.6 could cause loss of original files if generating the album files to the same folder as the image folder and keeping “Copy originals” and “Link to originals” set.
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Displays ad banners or other types of advertising material during its runtime
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.