iSpy is an open-source video recording utility able to capture video content to Flash files. Thanks to its movement detection feature and email notifications, you can use it as your personal surveillance tool. It boasts a clean interface that allows users to set up the monitoring process by connecting multiple cameras and microphones. iSpy provides support for multiple webcams, which can be synchronized to record in the same time. A new camera can be configured in terms of video source, name, timestamp, and mask image. Plus, you can specify the maximum frame rate and pair a microphone with the selected camera for recording videos with sound. The application comes packed with different built-in motion detectors (e.g. two frames, custom frames), and gives you the possibility to set the minimum and maximum trigger level for motion detection, as well as adjust the levels for saturation and luminance and select the colors to ignore or track during the recoding process. This feature proves to be very useful, as you can monitor objects of a specific color, or detect smoke or fire. Other important options allow users to track objects by counting the number of detected items in the scene, set alarms, keep edges, apply noise filters, monitor specific areas of the camera by drawing rectangles, as well as schedule tasks. You can activate alarms and make the program play a WAV file or open a file, and send SMS or MMS to the specified phone number, messages on Twitter, as well as email alerts. The program offers support for PTZ cameras, and enables users to upload the recordings to FTP servers or publish them on YouTube. Of course, the quality of the generated videos pretty much depends on the webcam used, so some images may not be very accurate with low-quality devices. All is all, iSpy provides a complete suite of tools for helping you carry out the monitoring process efficiently..
iSpy is a professional and comprehensive piece of software that provides surveillance, security, monitoring and alerting services by using microphones and webcams to detect and record sounds and movement. Any media that is captured is compressed to Flash video and available over the web or via the built-in web server. iSpy can run on multiple computers simultaneously and you can use the built-in webserver to view the captured media, live webcam feeds and control iSpy remotely.
Here are some key features of “iSpy”:
- Connect and monitor as many cameras and microphones as you like. Import and export object lists to share with colleagues.
- Connect multiple computers in a group and manage over the web
- Install iSpy Server and publish your webcam to other instances of iSpy, over your network and to the web
- Detect, highlight, track and record movement
- Customise movement detection areas on your cameras
- Detect and record sound
- Run any program or send an email or SMS alert when movement or sound is detected
- Run any program or send an email or SMS alert when movement or sound is not detected (monitor machinery or staff activity)
- Receive email movement alerts with attached frame grab images from your webcams
- Periodically receive image grabs via email from your webcams
- Connect to any device, even webcams attached to other computers with JPEG, MJPEG, IP Cam, webcam and AVI file support
- Watch live and recorded media over the web (through this website) and also via mobile devices
- Access and control iSpy remotely
- Password protect iSpy and hide it in the System Tray
- Schedule sound and video capturing to start and stop automatically
- Time-lapse record from any camera
- Motion track and count moving objects
- Connect multiple instances of iSpy and iSpy server running on different computers to this website and view all aggregated media online
- Create groups, invite friends and share access to your webcams and microphones
- Receive email alerts if your connection goes offline
- Download the source code and customise it to your own requirements!
- .NET Framework 4
- Windows media player 9 VCM codecs (included in installer)
- A fast computer, 1Ghz+ recommended
- Broadband Internet connection
- Moved save frames to it’s own tab
- Added minimum interval to FTP and save frames
- Added support for using SSL certificates (see settings)
- Updated translations
- Added new icons for all views
- Added grid view to context menu
- Added talk option “Local Playback” for remote talk and text via the browser
- Improvements to FFMPEG UDP streaming
- Made TCP the default option for FFMPEG
- Fixed a hang issue with the IP camera scanner
- Add maximise object option to context menu
- Fixed a thread leak issue with the VLC plugin
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.