IsItUp Network Monitor is a feature-packed software application that allows you to keep track of multiple IP devices, websites and servers. It is also capable of sending notifications via email or pager. The app is primarily addressed to experienced users. The interface of the program is professional-looking and somewhat intuitive. Simple-to-follow wizards aid you in creating a wide range of monitors, such as IP, HTTP, TCP/IP, Windows Service, POP 3, DNS and Windows Event Log. Dozens of customization features are available for all wizard types, giving you full control of the monitoring procedures. For example, you can write the FDGN (Fully Qualified Domain Name) instead of the IP address, set up frequency and dependency parameters along with a maintenance schedule (a time interval when devices are not being monitored and notifications are not sent), as well as configure email and page alert settings. IsItUp Network Monitor allows you to seamlessly sort numerous monitors by categorizing them into groups and subgroups. Evidently, you can edit monitor properties (in single or batch mode). Furthermore, you can simulate a successful test, connect to a remote desktop, view statistical details (summary, details, errors) and their graphical representation, as well as print information. IsItUp Network Monitor runs on a very low amount of CPU and system memory, making it an ideal program to continuously run in the system tray area without interfering with the activity or other currently running apps. It includes complete user documentation, has a good response time and supports an impressive list of customization features; we have just named few of them. The bottom line is that IsItUp Network Monitor is an excellent program for network administrators..
IsItUp is an easy to use yet comprehensive website monitoring tool, that also offers features for email system and server monitoring. It can continuously monitor multiple IP devices, websites, servers & alerts you via email or pager. It can perform various tasks such as website content check, run as a service and it can maintain performance statistics for each device it monitors – up time, maximum response time, minimum response time, standard deviation & error log. IsItUp is particularly useful when you need to know the status of your network. IsItUp continuously monitors multiple “pingable” devices using TCP/IP’s Ping utility. In addition, it tests email servers by bouncing messages off auto-reply accounts and websites by using HTTP. Devices are monitored at specified intervals, notifying you, by email alert, pager alert or phone, when they go down – or come back up.
Here are some key features of “IsItUp (formerly IsItUp Network Monitor)”:
- Full featured Windows based IP monitor, email monitor, and Website
- Monitor any number of devices, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Runs as a Service and on the system tray
- Checks TCP/IP (ping) devices, websites, LAN servers, email servers, switches, routers, etc.
- Graphical interface is easy to customize and use
- Configuration “wizard” makes it easy to add devices and configure options
- Watch any mail system by sending email messages and looking for returned echos (Mail systems must have auto reply turned on and a test account with auto reply rule turned on (delivery receipt))
- System tests reports on uptime, average response time, and logs all data to a Microsoft Access database for you to work with on your ow
- Email message tells how many times failed, return to operation email tells how long it was the down time
- Monitor a website for text changes or for a checksum
- Website content check lets you know if your website is defaced
- HTTP support for GET, POST, and HEAD, Proxy Server
- Intel Pentium III 450 MHz or higher
- 64 MB of RAM (128 MB or more recommended)
- 1MB hard drive space for device data – depends on number of devices monitored
- Windows-compatible display with at least 800×600 resolution
- Windows-compatible mouse or pointing device
- 250MB of available hard drive space for program installation
- 30 days trial
- This version seperates the UI from the testing engine and allows the UI to be displayed on all versions of Windows when IsItUp is running as a service.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.