IObit Malware Fighter is the second attempt of its developer to launch and maintain a security product that, allegedly, protects your system from all kinds of malware. Moreover, IObit states on the product’s website that IObit Malware Fighter is “the world’s leading anti-malware tool” with capabilities such as “detect and remove infections and hidden threats” as well as “fully compatible with all antivirus products”. Add these to an already astounding presentation of the software and the average user may rapidly think they stumbled upon the greatest anti-malware solution of all-time. But then, how can a company that has tried the same thing in the past withIObit Security 360 and failed miserably due to constant bad publicity involving various database theft allegations fromMalwarebytes can produce such a god-like program? I won’t dig up skeletons of the past application here, thus I must redirect my attention on the protagonist of this particular review and if IObit Malware Fighter is, indeed, the application we should all use, then all will surely be forgiven and forgotten, as there is no time and space left to discuss about what happened to its predecessor, but praise and kneel before it. Enough with the sarcasm, although it is based on actual facts that prove the inability of IObit Malware Fighter to rise above all and reign over the other anti-malware solution developers. First stop: the installation process. Even though it is fairly excusable for other type of software to offer any kind of adware within their free edition installers, such behavior in anti-malware software is propostuos. IObit Malware Fighter’s interface is quite the looker and that can and may be the only thing it’s good at. As tests suggest, the previous statement is utterly true and one more thing IObit Malware Fighter is really good at is beating any of its rivals to the bottom of any test chart both in malware blocking and malware removal. This peculiar piece of software does not add any kind of proactive protection such as browser plugins to block malware-containing websites from the get-go as well as malicious hosted files as soon as the download process starts. While genuine anti-malware solutions detect harmful code long before it is actually launched, IObit Malware Fighter utilizes the pesky method of triggering scans when applications start and not before. What’s even worse is that it fails to detect malware and a whole lot of it as it finds its way into your computer. False-positives are yet another problem with IObit Malware Fighter. In few cases and in small numbers, false positives are not a bothering things, but with IObit Malware Fighter, they have a place of their own. Maybe that’s the way of this program to deal with all the malware it misses. Bad thoughts aside, IObit Malware Fighter is, indeed, “the world’s leading anti-malware tool” in theory, more precisely, in IObit’s theory. In the real world, where thorough tests are conducted and pitiful applications are discovered, IObit Malware Fighter is yet another one of those that fail to provide. Maybe, just maybe, it has something to do with the absence of the supposedly not stolen Malwarebytes database, as IObit claimed, that also triggered the fall of its predecessor..
The IObit Malware Fighter application was developed to be an advanced malware removal tool that will allow you to detect, remove and block unwanted applications. IObit Malware Fighter provides users with a unique “Dual-Core” engine and the heuristic malware detection, IObit Malware Fighter detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way.
Here are some key features of “IObit Malware Fighter”:
- One-click Solution and Very Easy to Use:
- Traditional advantages of IObit products. We love simple and automatic styles.
- Complete PC Security Care:
- Anti-malware, anti-spyware, anti-adware, anti-trojan, anti-bots, and more. IObit Malware Fighter can assist your antivirus to defend any tricky and complex threats.
- Finds the Deepest Infections:
- Using DOG (Digital Original Gene), a novel heuristic malware detection method, while IObit Malware Fighter can find the most complex threats.
- Very Fast and Light Thanks to the improved, unique “Dual-Core” anti-malware engine, complicated analysis can be made faster now.
- Work with All Antivirus Products Everyone needs a qualified antivirus software, and IObit Malware Fighter will surely be the best mate for your current antivirus.
- Automated Working in the Background Just install it and forget it. This powerful utility works continuously, automatically and quietly in the background on your PC. You can set it as your schedule or just let it work automatically when your PC is idle.
- Automatic and Frequent Updates By the new-generation malware analysis system and our professional database team, IObit Malware Fighter catches the emerging dangerous malware in the Internet.
- 300 MHz processor or faster processor
- 256 MB of RAM
- 30 MB of free hard disk space
- DVD or CD-ROM (drive)
- Several modules (Process Guard, USB Disk Guard, Malicious Action Guard) are disabled
- Scheduled scan is disabled
- Improved the Feature of Manually Adding Files to Ignore List.
- Improved AD Blocker to Help Block Web Ads.
- Improved the Update Process and Function.
- Fixed Bugs Reported by Users.
- Fixed Other General Bugs.
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.