A powerful application that will help you create high quality, interactive presentations and capture the attention of all kinds of audiences
IntuiFace Composer is a tool that you can use to create and publish complex presentations that will work with multi-touch displays and remote gesture devices. Rapidly create natural user interaction-based experiences without writing one line of code. For both the board room and the classroom, the tradeshow and the showroom, the museum, the store, the sales call, it’s your content, your way. Fully interactive applications with cutting edge appeal, functional depth and endless capability.
Here are some key features of “IntuiFace Composer (formerly IntuiFace Presentation Composer)”:
- A modern platform for creating user experiences built specifically for interactivity – and never write a line of code.
- Reuse all of your preexisting media – images, videos, documents, websites, audio tracks, 3D models and more – to create fully branded interactive applications directly targeted at your audience.
- Easily access any public and private API. Use out-of-box assets like Twitter, Flickr, and RSS or add support for your own Excel spreadsheets, Web Services and C# dlls.
- Accelerate your design work with an extensive library of look-and-feel and workflow design options. Includes industry first capabilities like triggers and actions and asset binding so you can create elaborate user feedback and highly customized storylines.
- Work with virtually any input device on the market. Touch displays of any size, shape, manufacturer. Use Microsoft Kinect. Or incorporate RFID, NFC and other tag-driven input devices.
- Automate the deployment of your experiences to any device, anywhere without leaving your desk. With our Management Console, drag-and-drop experiences stored in the cloud – using services like DropBox – and they are automatically deployed and run on any PC you choose.
- Adaptable for both on-the-fly prototyping and well-planned project deployment. Rapidly create mock-ups and wireframes on your personal PC, then add content over time, iterating through your design to be sure it’s exactly what you want before deployment.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz processor (or an equivalent AMD processor) with SSE3 technology
- RAM: 6 GB
- Graphics Card: 1 GB RAM, Intel HD (2000 +), AMD or nVidia recommended
- .NET Framework
- Using the unregistered version, a watermark will be added to the presentation.
- While in Edit Mode, switches between spaces containing a large number of assets using triggers, actions and binding will complete up to 50% faster.
- Redesign of the IntuiFace Account Management website to improve usability.
- Map collection no longer displays a white border when first created.
- REST interface asset now supports the definition of min and max values.
- Changing the container type of an Asset Flow no longer, under certain conditions, causes contents to disappear from view.
- Switching between vertical and horizontal orientation for the Asset Grid no longer causes certain property values to disappear from view.
- Playback of videos larger than 2GB no longer causes Composer to crash.
- setOpacity action is no longer lost when saving Version 4.2 projects in Version 4.3.
- 10 crash conditions corrected.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.