Usenet server downloader application
HelloNzb is a handy, easy to use software utility that allows users to download information from Usenet servers with the aid of NZB files. The software is based on Java and can therefore run on many platforms. Automatic archive verification via PAR2, built-in yEnc- and UU-decoding.
Here are some key features of “HelloNzb”:
- Java-based application, runs on many platforms
- Uses NZB files to download from Usenet server
- Support for multiple concurrent connections (depending on server capabilities)
- Support for server authentication (depending on server capabilities)
- built-in yEnc- and UU-decoding
- Localization (currently available languages: English, German)
- Optional check for segment availability on Usenet server
- Optional limitation of download speed
- Optional automatic PAR2 checking and repairing
- Optional automatic computer shutdown after all downloads have been finised
- This update includes the following changes and fixes:
- After download and moving files to target folder, only delete source folder if it is empty
- After download, before moving files to target folder, rename existing files there to .original
- New option to move all files to folder after download (not just extracted files)
- Fixed bug that deleted all files if “Download” and “Move After Extraction” folders are the same
- Print exceptions to command line if main() crashes
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.