A powerful tool that you an use to create high dynamic range images, or HDRi form images located on your computer in and easy way
HDR Expose is a handy and reliable application that enables you to merge multiple exposures into one HDR image. Adjust color, brightness and contrast while maintaining a full 32-bit workflow without tone mapping. Produces crisp, photo-realistic HDR photography without halos or color shifts. Package includes standalone application and export plug-ins for Adobe Lightroom and Apple Aperture. HDR Expose uses Unified Color Technologies’ patented Beyond RGB color model, which gives you complete control over the colors and brightness in your images and can also merge multiple images to create truly stunning results. Colors and brightness are processed on separate channels, meaning that you can adjust colors without affecting image brightness and vice-versa. HDR Expose will enable you to create amazing digital imagery by combining several exposures.
Here are some key features of “HDR Expose”:
- Adaptive Tone-Mapping Algorithms:
- Adaptive tone-mapping algorithms that intelligently adjust the amount of tone-mapping to the different shadow and highlight areas of each individual image.
- Ghost Removal:
- Key-frame based ghost removal algorithms with local adjustment tools that allow you to fine-tune the removal of ghost artifacts more accurately.
- 100% Beyond RGB Workflow:
- A 100% Beyond RGB workflow so that every action you perform from merging to editing to exploring happens completely in Unified Color’s patented 32-bit Beyond RGB color space.
- Image Browser:
- Image Browser that speeds the process of finding your bracketed exposure sets by automatically grouping them together in the browser
- Veiling Glare:
- Our unique Veiling Glare tool, which eliminates the lens haze created when merging multiple bracket images now works in the Beyond RGB color space and is even more powerful.
- Crop, Rotate & Re-Sizing:
- The Crop, Rotate & Re-Sizing tool now works in the Beyond RGB color space.
- Batch Merge:
- Our popular batch-merge function has been further simplified to a single dialog allowing you to merge a series of bracketed images or a whole shoot.
- CPU: Dual-core 2.0GHz minimum; quad-core, 2.8GHz is recommended for best performance
- RAM: 2GB minimum, recommend 4GB
- Video: Recommend 256M video memory minimum
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
- Added preferences option to turn off Ultimate Halo Reduction
- Added 3 ICC profiles that are now bundled with HDR Expose: Adobe RGB, sRGB, and ProPhoto RGB
- Added text indicators to show steps being done in merge progress bar
- Fixed an issue which would replace a default recipe with a user recipe
- Fixed improper eyedropper cursor behavior
- Histogram now updates faster
- Fixed a bug which allowed user to select manual white balance in batch merge
- Default embedded profile for saved TIFFs and JPGs is now sRGB instead of the monitor’s color profile
- Progress bar is now shown properly for rotate CW/CCW operations
- Veiling glare now selects an appropiate base point based on the image’s brightness rather than the previous default of -2 EV
- Fixed an issue that removed operations that were being edited when the user switched tabs
- Cleaned up some style issues in the Preferences dialog
- Fixed labels under brightness histogram sometimes being cut off
- Resize – fixed “incorrect input” message that ap…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.