Use the entire potential of your team and enable successful executive decision making by connecting your employees to this server
Hansoft is a powerful planning application that can be used by large teams in order to coordinate their efforts. It is designed to increase the productivity of large teams and to boost competitiveness. The program is built on a client-server architecture and allows multiple users to be connected at the same time and view the status of various project steps. Note: The free version of the server can only be accessed by 9 users. In order to use the program with larger teams you need to purchase a license.
- 1 GHz processor or higher (2 GH recommended)
- 1 GB of RAM or higher (2 GB of RAM recommended)
- 200 MB of space (10 GB free space for managed documents)
- 1280×720 (1600×1200 or higher recommended)
- 48 Kbit/s or faster TCP-IP enabled connection (2 Mbit/s recommended)
- Unable to save spreadsheet exports for some users
- SDK: ProjectSetSettings does not set estimate display format and user set priority in to do list settings correctly
- SDK: User import setting is missing
- The project view becomes very slow on OS X when another user is working there
- Client upgrade error when user cannot use sudo on Linux
- SDK: TaskEnumReferences does not return all task references
- SDK: Hansoft client ignores TaskRefClearNewlyCreated
- When deleting a detailed access and restriction rule, the wrong rule is removed
- Client crash during logout
- Linux client gets stuck connecting to an unavaiable server
- Support links in the client need to be updated
- Days summary and date are missing in the To Do list
- Hansoft does not open hyperlinks longer than 260 characters correctly on Windows
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.