As the name of this software implies, Image Editor and Converter allows you to make some modifications to your pictures, as well as convert them to other formats. The interface of the tool is plain and simple. Images can be imported into the list by using the file browser only, because the “drag and drop” method is not supported (and neither is batch conversion). So, you can resize, mirror, flip, crop, chop, rotate and convert images, set roll and shear values, zoom in and out, as well as combine and overlay pictures. On top of that, you can put an image over another one, write text, draw and edit shapes, modify colors (e.g. grayscale, negative, contrast, sharpen), apply effects (e.g. border, frame, despeckle, emboss), and more. The straightforward application takes up a moderate amount of system resources, has a good response time, supports several styles and languages for the interface, and didn’t freeze, crash or pop up errors during our tests. There’s also a comprehensive help file with snapshots that you can check out. Unfortunately, the unregistered version is severely limited and the interface is slightly outdated. Other than that, we recommend Image Editor and Converter to all users, regardless of their experience level..
GIRDAC Image Editor and Converter is an enterprise software to create, edit, and compose digital images. GIRDAC Image Editor and Converter can read, write, convert and combine images in many formats. GIRDAC Image Editor and Converter alows you to modify and enhance your image files, and also enables you to convert them to other formats.
Here are some key features of “GIRDAC Image Editor and Converter”:
- Converts image from one format to another with specified properties.
- Combines several images into a single image.
- Puts an image on another image at specified location.
- Supports over 100 formats.
- Displays active image information in a separate window.
- Magnifies and minifies the image.
- Crops and chops image at selected area.
- Resizes image to specified width and height.
- Rotates image to specified degrees.
- Converts true color image to grayscale.
- Enhances and reduces image contrast.
- Reduces image size by applying compression.
- Surrounds the image with an ornamental frame.
- Creates transparent and textual images.
- Overlays images.
- Modifies image shape.
- Writes text with chosen font, color, size at specified location on image.
- Draws shapes (arc, circle, ellipse, line, polygon, rectangle and round rectangle) on images.
- Supports 28 User Interface Languages.
- Provides User Interface in three styles: Office 2000, Office 2002 and Office 2003
- Intel Pentium 133-MHz or faster processor
- 64 MB of RAM
- 10 MB hard disk space
- Super VGA (800 × 600) or higher-resolution monitor
- Cannot convert images in unregistered version
- Image combining and overlapping is unavailable
- Windows 8.1 support is added
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.