This straightforward application offers you the possibility to create various sound effects using your audio tracks or recording new ones
Giada is a simple to use utility that allows you to change the volume on parts of audio files and loop between multiple sounds. Load or record up to 32 samples, choose to play them in single mode (drum machine) or loop mode(sequencer) and start the show with your computer keyboard as a controller. Overall, this application aims to function as a compact virtual device meant to be used for production and live sets.
Here are some key features of “Giada”:
- Ultra-lightweight internal design:
- Giada is designed to be a fast and reliable audio tool, focused on productivity. 100% exotic dependencies free.
- Multi-thread/multi-core support:
- The music never stops, even during the heaviest processing.
- 32 bit floating point audio engine:
- All samples are internally converted and managed to provide hi-definition audio mixing, with full ALSA, JACK and DirectSound support.
- Up to 32 audio channels controlled via computer keyboard:
- Manage loops and events, play samples, mute and stop channels: everything through your computer’s keyboard.
- Different playback modes and combinations:
- Play single-shot samples, compose your song with layered loops or use Giada as a live drum machine.
- Bpm and beat sync with sample-accurate loop engine:
- Giada can run for hours without losing a bpm, thanks to its sample-based calculations.
- Live sampler from external inputs:
- Record samples from the real world with automatic channel selection and input delay compensation.
- Live quantizer:
- Align the samples on exact fractions of beats to gain an ultra-precise live performance.
- Action recorder:
- Record every action from active channels, possibly building the structure of your entire track from scratch.
- Patch-based system:
- All your sounds and actions can be safely stored into small and compact open source files.
- Experimental MIDI timing output with MTC and MIDI clock
- Expose Sequencer x2 and /2 via MIDI
- New pitch operators x2 and /2
- Internal xfade process restored
- “set key…” becomes “setup keyboard input” for sample channels
- MIDI events are now saved as unsigned int in patch
- Same expression on both sides of ‘|’ in recorder.cpp (fixed)
- Muted channels leak some glitches on ‘kill’ event (fixed)
- Piano roll can’t be edited anymore if beats == 32 (fixed)
- Noise when adding new MIDI channel (fixed)
- Boost and Normalize not working (fixed)
- Multiple copies of every file used by the patch (fixed)
- Samples with _1, _2, … _n suffix are not included in patch (fixed)
- Segfaults when quantizing samples (fixed)
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.