The application allows you to trace lines from graphs, plots and maps, then digitize a selected area, as well as manually reorder points on the image that you will digitize
GetData Graph Digitizer is a program that enables you to extract data from graphs and plots that are saved as image files. GetData Graph Digitizer allows to easily get the numbers in such cases. With GetData Graph Digitizer, digitizing is a four step process: · open a graph, · set the scale (coordinate system), · digitize (automatically or manually), and · copy data to the clipboard, or export to TXT, XLS, XML, DXF or EPS file.
Here are some key features of “GetData Graph Digitizer”:
- supported graphics formats are TIFF, JPEG, BMP and PCX;
- two algorithms for automatic digitizing;
- convenient manual digitizing;
- reorder tool for easy points reordering;
- save/open workspace, which allows to save the work and return to it later;
- obtained data can be copied to the clipboard;
- export to the formats: TXT (text file), XLS (MS Excel), XML, DXF (AutoCAD) and EPS (PostScript).
- 21 days of trial
- Added: line length and polygon area are shown in the Information window
- Changed: less functionality is disabled after the trial period has expired
- Changed: the restriction on small values for dx and dy in Digitize Area dialog is reduced
- Fixed: bug with handling Chinese and Japanese symbols in user name (Registration dialog)
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.