Geometry modeling made easy
GeomSS is a handy, easy-to-use and accessible geometry modeling / scripting system developed using the Java programming language. You can write scripts that create and analyze complex geometry models. This is especially useful for geometry tasks that must be repeated over and over with small or parametric variations.
- Changes include:
- Added “getLimitPoint” method to all GeomElement objects. This method finds the accurate limiting point in the specified coordinate direction.
- Added a “newRotation” command that takes three Euler angles as doubles in degrees.
- Added a “grid” command for a curve that takes a grid rule and a number of equally spaced points.
- Added a “newUnitVector” command that takes 3 parameter objects.
- Improved the robustness of Plane-Surface and Surface-Surface intersections. Can now handle intersections that pass through a collapsed surface edge. Surface-Surface intersections still have a ways to go.
- Improved performance of “isDegenerate()” method for surfaces.
- Fixed a bug in the BSH command “intersect” for intersecting a line segment with a curve.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the VECCGeomReader from reading GEO files created by HEAT-TK.
- Corrected “copyToReal()” to correctly remove subranges and transformations on the control points for the curve or surface.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.