HDR processing of photos taken with different exposure
Fusion is a small, easy-to-use application, specially designed to help you create an image with high dynamic range of brightness (HDR) from photos taken with different exposure. Subsequent tone mapping to low range (LDR) uses nonlinear algorithms and allows preserving maximum details of the original photos. You can also download Portable Fusion.
Here are some key features of “Fusion”:
- Automatic alignment of photos
- Summation operator (averaging of pixels)
- HDR operator
- Pentium Processor 1GHz or faster
- 2Gb RAM
- Mouse or other pointing device
- Applies watermark on saved images
- Base update:
- improved HDR operator
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.