Free MP3 Cutter and Editor is software designed to help you cut and make some minor adjustments to your MP3 and WAV audio tracks. Since this is an ad-supported product, you should be careful when installing it. Free MP3 Cutter and Editor offers to download and install some unnecessary third-party components and to make some changes to your web browsers. The interface of the tool is plain and simple. You can import an audio track by using either the file browser or the “drag and drop” function. So, you can trim an MP3 or WAV file by specifying the starting and ending point, and save the piece in either of the aforementioned formats. Furthermore, you can play the song, select and deselect all, change the volume of the audio file (optionally maximize it), apply a fade in and out filter, as well as convert the song to mono or stereo. The program takes up a pretty low amount of CPU and system memory, and didn’t freeze or crash during our tests. There is no help file available but that’s because Free MP3 Cutter and Editor is extremely easy to use. However, there aren’t nearly enough functions for this application to be called an MP3 editing tool (for example, you cannot insert silence or crop the song). Nevertheless, Free MP3 Cutter and Editor is straightforward and simple to use. We mainly recommend it to inexperienced individuals..
This application is an extremely simple and useful tool for routine MP3 editing tasks. The program displays a waveform graph that lets you easily select a portion of the MP3 for editing. You can cut out unwanted part of the audio, change volume by specifying a percentage value, create a fade in or fade out, and convert the audio between stereo and mono.
Here are some key features of “Free MP3 Cutter and Editor”:
- Delete Selected – Deletes selected part from the MP3 document.
- Delete Unselected – Deletes unselected part from the MP3 document.
- Change Volume – Changes audio volume by specifying a percentage value.
- Maximize Volume – Increases volume as high as possible without distortion.
- Fade In – Gradually increases the volume throughout the selection.
- Fade Out – Gradually decreases the volume throughout the selection.
- Convert to Stereo – Duplicates mono track to make a stereo track.
- Convert to Mono – Mixes all channels to make a mono track.
- New: drag-and-drop to open files;
- New: easy-access buttons for the blank workspace.
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function
- Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.