Use this set of tools to create virtual keyboards that allow you to input text into current active dialog fields and implement then into applications
FPS Virtual Keyboard for Windows Forms is a set of components that can be used to develop virtual keyboards for Windows Forms applications.
The pack comes with an application that you can use to create custom key layouts and save them in XML format. The components contain a large number of predefined languages and offer theme support.
FPS Virtual Keyboard for Windows Forms offers full Microsoft Visual Studio support.
· DefaultLayout property – is now marked as obsolete, new property TemplateLayout
· Fixed minor layout bugs and tweaks
· Added support of Visual Studio 2012
· Added support of custom images to supply in WPF and Windows Forms version. That works via Keyboard editor as well
· .NET 4.5 version is now available for WPF Keyboard