Fotobounce is a software application whose purpose is to help users organize their images using a face recognition technology. It sports a clean and straightforward layout that allows you to set up the dedicated parameters with minimum effort. The program gives you the possibility to specify the target location where all your photos are stored. The images are automatically uploaded in the working environment and sorted by year. It works with the following file formats: JPG, TIF, PNG, and BMP, and lets you capture photos from a webcam. Fotobounce is able to scan the target location and automatically organizes your items based on a face recognition technology. The program gives you the possibility to add new faces, create groups, and import people from your Facebook, Google, or Yahoo! account. Other notable characteristics worth mentioning enable you to create events, collections, and places based on the folders in your library, check the list with unidentified faces, as well as share albums on Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, and Google. What’s more, you can perform search operations, preview pictures, zoom in or out, alter the levels of contrast, brightness, and saturation, rotate the items to different angles, crop images, and add a new face to the current photo. Last but not least, you are allowed to print the images, undo or redo your actions, go to the previous or next item, view a list with recently added files, sort photos, confirm face identities, and reject suggestions. During our testing we have noticed that the program needs some time to scan the image collection but this pretty much depends on the size of your photos. It eats up CPU and memory, so the overall performance of the computer may be affected. All things considered, Fotobounce offers a handy set of parameters but it still needs some improvements in the GUI area to make the entire process more intuitive..
Fotobounce is an easy-to-use photo organizer that will help you catalog your images. It utilizes advanced face recognition technology to speed up the tagging and organizing of your photos. When you create an album, you can easily share that with Facebook, Flickr or AirSet. You can also use our remote browsing feature to view the photos in your Fotobounce library from a smartphone or any remote browser. NOTE: If you want to remove the ads, you can purchase a license.
Here are some key features of “Fotobounce”:
- Identify and tag family & friends
- Built in face recognition
- Organize your photos into albums
- Facebook and Flickr integration
- View photos from your mobile device
- Intel Pentium 1GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Adobe AIR
- All export options now include face tag info in Adobe XMP format. What this means is that any album, date or face tags you create in Fotobounce are exported along with the images. This data can be read by MS Photo Gallery and Google Picasa so you don’t have to redo your tagging work if you prefer the world’s best tagging product – Fotobounce!
- There is a new “Export all” option that will export your photos into folders by Year. This can be used for backups and in the future to send photos to Fotobounce in the Cloud. We are modifying the Fotobounce Cloud scanning option to pick up this new tag data.
- The Quick Find feature (accessed by pressing CTRL-F) now searches photo captions in addition to Dates, Albums and People. So if you are looking for something in thousands of photos you CAN find a needle in a haystack.
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Displays ad banners or other types of advertising material during its runtime
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.