Forex Tester is a straightforward and effective piece of software whose main purpose is to simulate Forex trade sessions in an accurate manner. It helps you to improve your skills and test out new strategies effortlessly. Especially designed for novice traders, the application helps you to gain trading abilities without risking your real money, as well as test a new strategy. Compared to other products of its kind, Forex Tester enables you to upload, view and review historical data at any given point in time, so none of the performed actions are not in real time. The program sports an intuitive interface from where you can easily view some predefined charts. Additionally, you can access the File menu and add a new range bars chart, as well as recount all the available indicators. The right-click menu enables you to add a new indicator into the selected chart such as ‘Linear regression channel’, ‘Moving average’, ‘Price channel’, ‘Price Daily Range’, ‘FATL’ and ‘Average Directional Movement Index (ADX)’, to name a few, set the timeframes according to your needs, view period separators and account history, as well as modify the chart settings. In case you want to view market information, zoom in or out the current graph or simply save the template, you can navigate to the View menu. The Insert menu enables you to add a new vertical or horizontal line, insert new shapes and Fibonacci tools, as well as add new wave symbols. Hence, using a Forex simulator, you are able to get an unlimited time of training sessions simply because you can pause and rewind any strategy the way you want. Considering all of the above, Forex Tester proves to be a steady and reliable solution worth having when you need to improve your trading skills, monitor, test and create new Forex strategies and make sure that you learn all the necessary steps..
Forex Tester is a professional software simulator of the Foreign Exchange Market. Forex Tester lets you gain and improve trading skills without risking your money. You do not need to train in real time, waiting for days and weeks to test your trading ideas and strategies, Forex Tester will pack this time in hours and minutes. Forex Tester is an excellent tool that will help you to: · Study trading on the FOREX market in a fast and convenient way. · Develop and test your own trading strategies without being a programmer. · Test your trading strategies on years of historical data. · Save your money and time Forex Tester has extended drawing tools that allow you to test trading strategies based on technical analysis. It provides the most popular technical studies such as: Fibonacci Retracement, Fibonacci Fan, Fibonacci Arcs, Andrews’ Pitchfork and others. Also, we added the most popular indicators and oscillators to Forex Tester and continue to increase their number. For the advanced users and programmers we designed open interfaces with detalied documentation to help you create your own indicators and strategies. Thus, if you have your own ideas, you can implement them using ForexTester API and significantly expand the program functionality.
Here are some key features of “Forex Tester”:
- Import historical data from any text format (including Metastock *.csv format) and from MetaTrader 4 history format (*.hst).
- Unlimited history size (limited only by hard drive capacity).
- Export history to Metastock text format (*.csv).
- Ability to trade on history, executing orders and placing pending orders, tracking open positions.
- Preparing lists of pending orders and setting them with one mouse click.
- Hotkeys for fast buying and selling with predefined parameters.
- Buying, selling and placing pending orders with right mouse button on diagram.
- Regulating testing speed.
- Pause testing.
- Tracking history forward by bars and lower timeframes.
- Tracking history backwards by bars with restoring closed positions.
- Powerful graphics engine.
- Scaling diagrams up to 1 pixel per bar in horizontal direction.
- Ability to paint graphics elements on charts with different styles and to fasten the control points to bars on the graph.
- Account history and operation journal.
- Customizable profit diagram that shows balance, equity, margin and drawdown.
- Showing closed transactions on the chart in a covenient way.
- Included business indicators and oscillators with open interface to create your own.
- Open interface to create and test your own trading strategies.
- Ability to test unlimited number of currencies together.
- Ability to test unlimited number of strategies together (portfolio testing).
- Fast test.
- Extended statistics of testing results.
- Processor – min. 600 MHz Pentium III (or compatible); recommended – 1500 MHz and higher.
- Memory – min. 128 MB RAM, recommended – 512 MB RAM and higher.
- Disk space: 1-5 GBytes available, depending on the history data volume you would like to work with.
- Demo-version has two limitations: it allows to uninterruptedly test for 10 minutes, then you should start anew (it’s not a difficult, you just can not save results from previous testing period before resume testing again). And second – only “Start testing from first date in range” option is active at Connect before starting the testing process.
- Timeframes visibility for graph. tools, removing weekends from data, new API improvements, bug fixes
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.