FL Studio is a powerful software solution that allows the creation of songs and loops using professional tools such as state of the art mixers, equalizers, integrated instruments and more. Although it is such powerful software, it is quite easy to install FL Studio. It takes a while, but only because it has to copy a lot of instruments and samples to allow users to benefit the most from the advanced functions bundled into the app. Less experienced users or those who have never worked with a similar program before might not have an easy time during the first use of FL Studio. Always running in full screen, this application has a complex interface, with a lot of functions displayed in the left side of the screen, while the right side is exclusively used for mixing the tune. However, the Help section is very useful for guiding users around this software and assist them find their way when it comes to creating music. FL Studio has a lot of options and configuration settings, but they should be changed only if by professionals or if the software does not function properly. Plugins can be added for improved functionality, although the software comes with almost everything one might need for taking the first steps as a beginner, such as instruments, mixers, special effects, filters and many, many other tools. FL Studio is quite light on computer resources, but a faster machine allows users to perform more actions at the same time or edit tracks without being bothered by huge loading times. Also, significant storage space is required for saving the generated tunes, as well as the additional samples and instruments that one may download from the Internet. The conclusion is pretty simple: this app is needed only by those who really want to be a DJ. With a good feature pack, but not too easy to use for anyone, FL Studio remains more like a professional’s tool of choice..
FL Studio (stands for Fruity Loops Studio) is a full-featured sequencer perfectly suited for creation of complex songs and realistic drum loops, with 32 bit internal mixing and advanced MIDI support. The resulting song or loop can be exported to a WAV/MP3 file and all MIDI events can be exported to a standard MIDI file. FL Studio is a pattern based sequencer meaning you can create your songs in pieces (patterns) using the Step Sequencer and the Piano Roll view and then weld those pieces together using the Playlist window (the Playlist also supports full-feature. Then you can add a wide range of effects to your instruments (reverb, phaser, flanger etc.) and route the resulting mixer tracks in any way you like to create complex mixing chains with ease.
Here are some key features of “FL Studio”:
- Internal 32 bit floating point mixing, up to 96kHz stereo.
- Supports DirectSound and ASIO enabled sound cards for audio output.
- Ability to function as a VSTi, DXi and a ReWire client.
- Ability to host ReWire clients itself.
- Realtime linear interpolation & sophisticated interpolation algorithms at rendering time.
- Open architecture allowing third-party instruments (enhanced proprietary FL instruments standard, VSTi and DXi2) and effects (enhanced proprietary FL effects standard, VST, VST2 and DirectX).
- A full set of high-precision mastering and special effects filters: reverb, compressor, procedural equalizer, distortion, phaser, flanger, bass boost, delay line and other.
- Advanced sequencing methods allowing quick entering of realistic drum loops (step sequencing grid) and composing complex instrumentals (advanced piano roll, arpeggiator, keyboard tracking, real-time gate).
- Unique note properties morphing ability (pitch, cutoff, resonance, panning).
- Advanced mixer: 68 mixer tracks (64 insert and 4 send tracks) supporting up to 8 filters each; mixer tracks rerouting for creating of complex mixer chains; track recording with ASIO input support (for recording MIDI, vocals etc.); integrated procedural equalizer, volume and panning for each mixer track.
- Integrated instruments: Sampler, TS404 (the popular bassline engine), 3xOSC (subsynth), Plucked! (plucked strings), MIDI Out, DX10 (FM synth), Scratcher (turntable emulator), WaveTraveller (wave bend synth), Wasp (demo), SimSynth Live (demo), and more.
- Advanced playlist & full-featured audio tracks.
- Live recording of control movements & integrated automation events editor.
- Easy MIDI remote controlling of most parameters (VST plugins supported as well).
- Procedural control over parameters by using special controller plugins.
- Click removal & volume ramping to avoid pops.
- Imports *.WAV, *.SYN (SimSynth 1 & 2), *.DS (DrumSynth) files, with effects applied.
- Imports MIDI sequences and controller events.
- Exports audio to 16Bit or 32Bit *.WAV file, *.MP3.
- Can export MIDI notes & controller events to a standard MIDI file.
- 2Ghz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 (or later) compatible CPU with full SSE2 support. The faster your CPU and more cores it has the more you will be able to do simultaneously.
- 1 Gb or more RAM recommended
- 1 Gb free disk space
- Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording
- You can save the current project, but you cannot open it at a later time
- Nag screen
- MiniSynth generator plugin
- Agnivesh demo song updated
- new “Repeater” Gross Beat preset
- updated Launchpad support
- imports FLM zip files directly now
- FLM project import updated for FLM v2.4
- fixed crash moving mixer tracks
- fixed detached window focus problem
- fixed quantize bug
- Convolver: fixed freezing bug
- DW: fixed saving of current zone / global switch
- DW: fixed dropping samples on zone list
- DW: disable “delete zones” menu item when no zones are selected
- DW: fixed loading some 20 and 24 bit samples
- Flowstone: fixed crash on right-click of “wireless” modules
- Flowstone: drag .fsm to plugin title bar to load it now works
- Flowstone: use custom path to export FL plugin now works
- Flowstone: swap links command works correctly
- Flowstone: no longer empty after reload of FL project
- Flowstone: now has midi output node in Patcher
- FPC: updated presets
- Newtone: fixed crash while playing a sample and resizing it time warp mode
- Patcher: fixed crash loading plugins
- Wrapper: fixed…
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to download or install software or components that the program does not require to fully function (OpenCandy)
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.