An Eclipse-based file management tool
FileTools is a simple and easy to use file manager based on the Eclipse SDK. It enables you to perform basic management tasks, such as copying, deleting, moving, renaming or creating files and folders. You can use FileTools to search for files in your computer, synchronize two folders or compare files.
- supports creating new file/folder;
- supports delete file(s);¡¾This operation cannot be undone.¡¿
- supports sorting filename by considering the arabic numerals in FolderEditor
- supports remembering the location of filter dialog;
- supports opening(runing) multi files in synchronization and nonsynchronous ways
- supports showing folder(s) when use Type Filter;
- supports remembering the sorting state of FolderEditor;
- supports breadcrum view in FolderEditor
- supports “open in new editor” ;
- adds refresh button to GlobalFileExplorer;
- adds key listener of LF in searchbox;
- improve the speed of open FolderEditor;
- fixed problem cause by “no more handle” on folder editor
- fixed problem of refresh after create new folder or delete file(s)
- fixed flashing problem when calcuate the size of folder (FolderEditor);
- fixed bugs of refresh when delete or create a new file/folder;
- fixed bugs of deleting folder;
- fixed 130123 “only one filter view can be created at the same time”;
- fixed bug…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.