Batch PDF conversion utility
FileConvert was developed as a batch PDF conversion software for turning existing files, like scans, faxes, and Word documents into searchable PDFs. It will watch for new scans from a network scanner or crawl for files to convert. FileConvert is a file conversion application that is designed to make searchable PDF files out of scanned images. The program can also create TIFF files. Furthermore, FileConvert can also perform text recognition (OCR), document separation, and automatic file routing. It can convert a single directory of files, a branch of directories, or a whole drive. It will convert files in-place or route them to a new location. When using a network scanner, this application will help you scan and convert files with a simple mouse process.
Here are some key features of “FileConvert”:
- Convert Image Files to Searchable PDF
- Convert Existing Files
- Convert the Output of a Network Scanner or Fax
- Integrated OCR
- Automatic Separation
- Intelligent Naming & Routing
- Flexible Scheduling
- Job Priority
- Detailed Status Reports
- CPU: 750 MHz
- Memory: 500 MB RAM minimum; at least 1 GB recommended
- Hard Drive Space: 100 MB
- 15-day trial period
- Nag screen
- Page limit of 500 pages/day
- Redesigned interface: the Queue tab has been integrated into the Jobs tab. You can now see the queue on a job-per-job basis and also see the queue and history side-by-side.
- New queue handling: the queue is stored in text files instead of the database to eliminate database bloat.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.