File Property Edit Free is a lightweight and straightforward application able to change file attributes and edit file properties. It boasts a clean interface that allows users to carry out the process in only three steps. You can add files to the list by either using the “drag and drop” support or the built-in browse function. Since it offers support for batch processing, it means you can work with multiple files in the same time. The application allow users to include subdirectories or only directories, delete the selected files from the list or clear the entire working environment, and export the list to XML or CSV file format. The next step enables you to choose from different file management operations, as you can change the date and time when files were created, last accessed or modified, and pick the file attributes (e.g. archive, hidden, normal, read-only, temporary). Plus, you can edit pictures, AVI and MP3 properties in terms of date, time, file name and extension. When it comes to customizing the MP3 ID3 tags you can select from different templates, namely commercial information, copyright message, language, composer, and many others, while the AVI section bundles different file properties presets, such as genre, country, contributing artists and year. The application keeps a log which gives details about file changes and possible errors. You cannot save it to a file, but you may copy the information to the Clipboard. Another useful feature worth mentioning gives you the possibility of rolling back all the changes that you have applied to your documents with just one click. To sum things up, File Property Edit Free comes packed with different templates for helping you change and edit file attributes. Although the primary pane is clean, the entire process is not very intuitive and you may spend some time trying to understand the function of each built-in parameter..
File Property Edit Free is an application that helps you easily change the files’ attributes, including “create time”, “modify time”, “last access time”, “Realonly”, “Hidden”, “System”… and modify their specific properties, like document summary properties, MP3 Tags, and photo’s EXIF properties. With the powerful file and folder browse feature plus the drag and drop support, you can easily add a group of files and/or directories. File Property Edit Free integrates a preview window that enables you to take a look at the the image’s thumbnail while editing it. NOTE: Additional features are included in the Pro edition of the application.
Here are some key features of “File Property Edit Free”:
- Change file and folder’s “created date time”, “modified date time”, and “Last access date time”.
- Change file and folder’s attributes including “Archive”, “Read Only”, “Hidden”, “System”, “Temporary”, “Offline”, “Content index”, or “Normal”.
- Add both files and folders to the file list for changing the file properties, you can also select to recursively add files in sub folders.
- Drag and Drop: It’s easy to add files to the list, just drag files from anywhere and drop them to File Property Edit’s list.
- Files filter support case sensitive and exclusive filtering, with this, you can easily filter in or out the files you want from the file list.
- Supports adding up to 300 files in the file list.
- Bug fix for use variable to change file time properties.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.