An efficient software solution working as a network backup system for servers, workstations and laptops, so you never run the risk of losing important data
Ferro Backup System (FBS) is a comprehensive and reliable tool designed for generating network backups, intended for small offices, large corporations as well as institutions. This application will enable you to protect the data stored on laptops, desktops or network file servers, while also allowing you access to it whenever you should find yourself in the need to restore it.
Here are some key features of “Ferro Backup System”:
- Full backup:
- The most basic backup method. All selected drives, folders or files are backed up each time.
- Incremental/differential backup:
- Only files which have been modified since the last full or incremental backup will be included. This ensures faster backups and saves disk space.
- File fragment differential backup:
- Improved incremental / differential backup. This saves even more space on the backup drive and ensures even faster backups. It is particularly useful when backing up large files (e.g. databases, mail files), because only modified file fragments are included in the backup archive.
- Open file backup:
- Files locked by other processes can be backed up. Using this function it is possible to back up e.g. a database file (without shutting down the database server), system files (register), mail files etc.
- Operating system backup:
- Here you can make a backup copy of a working operating system and restore it later on without the need to reinstall. This has the same effect as a backup created using disk or partition image software.
- Database and mail files backup:
- This makes it possible to make backups of database files without shutting down the database server and to back up large mail files during work time.
- Rotating backups:
- This ensures that you will never run out of disk space for your backups. There is a choice of how many backups should be stored and for how long. After a set period of time has elapsed, the oldest backups will be progressively deleted.
- Restore as from a full backup:
- This option simplifies data searching and restoring. The user “sees” differential/incremental backups as full ones.
- Backup and transfer encryption:
- Backed-up information can be encrypted using Rijndael(AES), Serpent or Twofish encryption engines. Data is encrypted at workstation, which means it is already secure when transferred to the backup server.
- Compression at workstation:
- Data is backed up and compressed at workstations so that the processing power of all of the company’s PCs can be used and less data is transferred over the network, so any PC with a large hard disk can be used as a backup server.
- Backup replication:
- Backups can be automatically duplicated from the backup server to another network location, another hard disk, NAS, FTP server, optical device (CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD) or tape device (DDS, DLT, LTO, AIT, etc.)
- Centralized control:
- The entire system can be controlled from a single location.
- Automated backup tasks:
- Once configured, the System can work in the background. No need for continuous supervision
- Transparent backups:
- Backups are performed in the background and do not affect users.
- Backup on system shutdown:
- The majority of failures occur during power up. Backups can be performed when the user shuts the system down.
- Simultaneous backups:
- During backups, the processing capabilities of all computers are used, so multiple PCs can be backed up at the same time.
- Administrative alerts:
- In the case of a failure, the operator will be notified by email.
- Reports include summary details of the backup process, backup tasks remaining and statistics.
- Intel Pentium III 1 GHz (Intel Pentium 4 1.5 GHz+ CPU recommended)
- Network adapter
- Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
- Internet Explorer 5 or newer
- No more than two workstations can be connected (backup copies of two PCs can be made).
- Performance optimization for the built-in control console (GUI)
- Performance optimization for the web control console (WEB)
- Minor fixes
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.