Fangxun audio recorder is a lightweight software application built specifically for helping you record and capture the audio streams from different sources. It sports a clean and straightforward layout that allows you to set up the audio parameters with minimum effort. The program gives you the possibility to select the audio device, samples per second, sample channels, and sample bits. Fangxun audio recorder lets you start or stop the audio recording process and choose between three different recording options, namely manual or automatic mode, or scheduled tasks. What’s more, you are allowed to adjust the volume, pick the saving directory, set up conditions for triggering the automatic recording mode, as well as specify the audio tag information (e.g. title, artist, composer, album, track, year). When it comes to exporting options, you can save the recorded audio streams to WAV, AIFF, SND, MP3, OGG, WMA, FLAC, APE, or AAC file format. Depending on the desired output format, the tool offers several sampling parameters. Other notable characteristics worth mentioning are represented by the possibility to automatically assign filenames to the recorded items, view details about the recorded file (e.g. filename, status, duration, file size, encoding mode, rate, VBR quality), and check the sound spectrum of the recording device in real time. Last but not least, you can analyze the log section for additional information about the entire recording process and possible errors, choose an external media player for listening to the recorded items, delete the selected files, as well as open the target location directly from the main window. During our testing we have noticed that Fangxun audio recorder carries out the recording operation very quickly, provides good audio quality, and no errors showed up throughout the entire process. It doesn’t eat up a lot of CPU and memory, so the overall performance of the computer is not affected. All things considered, Fangxun audio recorder offers a handy set of parameters for helping you record sound from different sources. Thanks to its intuitive layout, it is suitable for rookies and professionals alike..
Here are some key features of “Fangxun audio recorder”:
- Recording file type: Supports Wave (pcm), mp3 (CBR, ABR, VBR), ogg (CBR, ABR, VBR), wma (CBR, VBR) format, and can freely switch audio file format.
- Recording control style: Supports manual recording and automatic recording and can be freely switched.
- Recording device selection: Select recording device and sampling parameters.
- Device status response: In Vista, Win7, automatically response the device state when recording device changes (enable, disable, insert, remove) or system settings changes.
- Sound source selection: In Xp, you can select the recording source line and the recording volume. In Vista, Win7, you will have selected the the sound source when have selected recording device .
- Mix settings (Karaoke): Set the audio input and volume of mixer, when the recording device is set to “Stereo Mixer” or “Mono Mixer”, you can record a karaoke.
- Recording options: Set audio file saving path, parameter settings about automatically start or stop the recording , parameter settings for mp3, ogg, wma audio , audio file tag information settings.
- Naming a Recording file: Choose whether to automatically assign file name in manual recording mode. In automatic recording mode, the recording file name will be automatically assigned.
- Recording task bar: Through the displaying of the current recording task in real time ,you can have a clear understanding of the current recording file name, status, duration, file size, encoding mode, rate, VBR quality, file type, start time.
- Spectrum display and settings: Displays sound spectrum of recording device in real-time, dynamically displays the sound status of recording device by using 30 sound frequencies from 20Hz to 20000Hz, the spectrum can be changed to display the left channel spectrum, the right channel spectrum or dual-channel spectrum respectively by double-clicking the spectrum area or the right mouse button menu of the area, the user can changes the frequency’s value of spectrum by their own setting.
- Spectrum zoom display: By clicking the popup menu item “Zoom display” in spectrum area, draging the pop_up window’s edge with mouse, the spectrum display will be arbitrarily scaled.
- Recording state tips: When begins recording, there will be a label labeled “Recording…” which color is changed alternativelly.
- Message window: Shows the working status of recording device, and related messages about recording start and stop.
- Historical recordings: Automatically records the details of the file which has finished recording , you can choose your favorite player to play the selected audio file, locate the relevant audio file, you can delete the selected one or more sound recordings, may choose whether to delete audio files also.
- Automatically saves the user’s options: Automatically saves the user’s various options and automatically uses the user’s setting options the next time you start up the software.
- Control’s properties setting: You can personalize the user interface by setting control’s properties, and can specify the background color, fonts, gradient color, spectrum waveform color in the control’s area.
- Supported languagesCurrently supports Chinese, English.
- 2 minutes recording time
- The new version added ‘file naming format’;
- options used to name a recording file automatically.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.