FacebookPasswordDecryptor is a handy application designed to help you recover the password of your Facebook account saved by the most popular Internet browsers. This tool comes in handy when you forget your password and need it in order to login in using a different browser. Usually, every user remembers a password that is used daily, such as the password for an email account or the Facebook website. However, almost every browser has the option to save the password and this feature can save you a lot of time when you frequently visit a website. Unfortunately, using this feature can sometimes lead to forgetting a password. This program intends to help you recover the password by scanning the browser memory. The interface of the application is straightforward and allows you to scan all the browsers installed on your computer with just one click. The list of passwords is displayed in a table and can easily be exported as a text, HTML or XML file in order to review the information later. The results of the scan are displayed instantly and the passwords are masked in order to avoid being seen by other users. You can reveal them with just one click or view them in the report file. The application has a small footprint and has no impact on the computer performance. In our tests, it successfully recovered the password from Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari. The program can also be used in command line mode in order to automatically create a report with the recovered passwords. And if you create a BAT file you can generate the report in a couple of seconds. If you need a quick solution for recovering the Facebook password from an Internet browser you can use the FacebookPasswordDecryptor. Although the application attempts to install components that you do not need for normal usage, you can decline during the installation..
acebookPasswordDecryptor is a compact application that can help you recover the Facebook account passwords stored by popular web browsers and messengers. Most of the applications store the Login passwords to prevent hassale of entering the password everytime by the user. FacebookPasswordDecryptor supports recovering of the stored Facebook account password from most of the popular Internet browsers and messengers. Here is the complete list of supported applications: – Internet Explorer – Firefox – Google Chrome – Opera Browser – Paltalk Messenger – Miranda Messenger – Chrome Canary/SXS – CoolNovo Browser – Apple Safari – Flock Browser – Comodo Dragon Browser – SeaMonkey Browser
Here are some key features of “Facebook Password Decryptor”:
- Instantly decrypt and recover stored encrypted Facebook account password from Popular Web browsers and Messengers.
- Comes with both GUI & Cmdline Interface
- Automatically discovers the supported applications from their respective install location and recovers the password instantly.
- Sort feature to arrange the displayed password list by username and password which makes it easy to search through 100’s of entries.
- Save the recovered Facebook password list to HTML/XML/TEXT file for transferring to other system or for future use.
- Integrated Installer for helping you in local Installation & Uninstallation.
- Added support for Facebook password recovery from SRWare Iron web browser.
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.