eWallet is a software application which enables you to keep safe a wide range of information, from credit cards to combination locks and contact lens prescriptions. Closely resembling the design used in Microsoft Office, this tool’s interface is user-friendly and modern-looking. This means it is accessible to both beginners and experienced individuals. It is possible to create an unlimited number of categories, to which you can append new cards, such as bank accounts, car info, clothes sizes, contacts, ID cards, internet settings and software serial numbers. Each of these items has several specific fields you are required to fill in, as well as a few without labels, so that you can input whatever information you deem necessary. You can also design each card you add to the utility, in the sense that you can insert a BMP or JPG image, modify corners, show or hide information, add type of card icon and attach any type of file to it. This program can also generate passwords, according to your parameters. For example, you can specify the passkey’s length, as well as include lower or upper case letters, digits, and special symbols. Mnemonic sentences, pronounceable and dictionary memory aids can also be created around your password, and they can be copied to the Clipboard or to card notes. In conclusion, eWallet is an efficient piece of software with a good response time, an intuitive UI, and export to TXT and import from CSV capabilities. We did not register any errors or crashes during our tests, and CPU and memory usage remained low..
With eWallet you have the possibility to add your own cards, change or delete them and protect your information. The number of passwords you need every day for web sites and work systems can be impossible to remember. eWallet helps you protect yourself by keeping your passwords safe, but easy for you to access when you need them.
Here are some key features of “eWallet”:
- Store Your Information Securely:
- Using government-level (FIPS) 256-bit AES encryption, eWallet protects your personal information from falling into the wrong hands.
- Never Forget Another Password:
- eWallet remembers your passwords so you don’t have to. Create strong passwords for online banking and more – stop choosing weak passwords just so you won’t forget!
- Use Your Data Anywhere:
- Sync your wallets with multiple devices or PCs to keep your info current everywhere. Or sign up for a chance to join the eWallet Web Companion beta for online access anytime!
- Surf the Web Safely:
- Protect yourself from keyloggers, malware, and other threats to your identity with eWallet’s built-in tools for entering passwords and filling in web forms.
- Personalize Your Wallet:
- Create the look you want with custom icons, card backgrounds, and over 30 pre-built card templates. Or save your own templates to get the design you need.
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
- AutoPass support for Chrome
- AutoPass support for Firefox 4 Beta
- Right-click context menus for the search results list
- Added hot keys
- Long text truncated with ellipses instead of being cut off
- Improved method for handling duplicate card names
- Hover over action displays truncated text as a tool tip
- Improved Home Ribbon layout
- Improved card list appearance
- Android sync improvements
- BlackBerry sync improvements
- iPhone sync improvements
- Corrected minor card display issues
- Allow ampersand in search
- A bunch of minor bug fixes!
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.