A state of the art professional electronic lab notebook
Espresso ELN is a handy and reliable chemistry software that provides digital signatures, reactions substructure searches (RSS) and self-assembling reaction schemes. An electronic lab notebook (ELN) is a software for the efficient creation, protection, storage, and sharing of experiment protocols.
Here are some key features of “Espresso ELN”:
- Automatic stoichiometric calculations, integrated flexible materials database.
- Reaction substructure searches (graphical & SMARTS text).
- IP-protection via digital signatures and event log.
- Automatic experiment self-organization into steps, sequences and schemes.
- Direct ChemSpider link to any drawn reaction component (access to physical data, patents, spectra, etc.)
- Integrated chemical drawing editor, with copy/paste support for ISIS/Draw and ChemDraw.
- Automatic backup synchronization either to a server database, or to a file-based backup. Server sync now available at no extra cost.
- High responsiveness, optional server interaction occurs in background.
- Concise, standardized protocols, elements added by the click of a button.
- Intuitive handling: Looks like a paper notebook, not like a database report.
- Insertion of images or PDF directly into protocol workflow.
- Switch experiment view from amounts to equivalents.
- Smoothly zoom into reaction sketch and embedded images for details.
- Easy installation and testing (no server required for full ELN functionality).
- Allows the creation of 20 experiments
- Hotfix: Creating/cloning a new experiment always fully copied the current experiment, no matter which cloning option was selected.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.