A state of the art professional electronic lab notebook
Espresso ELN is a handy and reliable chemistry software that provides digital signatures, reactions substructure searches (RSS) and self-assembling reaction schemes. An electronic lab notebook (ELN) is a software for the efficient creation, protection, storage, and sharing of experiment protocols.
Here are some key features of “Espresso ELN”:
- Automatic stoichiometric calculations, integrated flexible materials database.
- Reaction substructure searches (graphical & SMARTS text).
- IP-protection via digital signatures and event log.
- Automatic experiment self-organization into steps, sequences and schemes.
- Direct ChemSpider link to any drawn reaction component (access to physical data, patents, spectra, etc.)
- Integrated chemical drawing editor, with copy/paste support for ISIS/Draw and ChemDraw.
- SQL Server synchronization (fee based), or local database only (free version).
- High responsiveness, optional server interaction occurs in background.
- Concise, standardized protocols, elements added by the click of a button.
- Intuitive handling: Looks like a paper notebook, not like a database report.
- Insertion of images or PDF directly into protocol workflow.
- Switch experiment view from amounts to equivalents.
- Smoothly zoom into reaction sketch and embedded images for details.
- Easy installation and testing (no server required for full ELN functionality).
- Allows the creation of 20 experiments
- Ability to export experiments for use in ChemProject, thus closing the gap between lab and production. This significantly expedites the analysis of a specific synthesis from the production perspective, since no more manual material entry is required.
- The reaction component highlighting has been improved in the reaction sketch area, and now also works reliably when two component highlights are overlapping.
- Now you can search for reactants or products only; just draw a substructure only to the left or to the right of the reaction arrow.
- In the Dashboard section, now a click onto the reaction sketch of the “conversion summary” leads directly to the most recently viewed experiment.
- Various reaction editor enhancements.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.