Full-featured Telnet and SSH client
Erics TelNet98 was specially designed as a simple and powerful Telnet / SSH client for the Intranet and the Internet. Unlike standard terminals, which send information to the host only in the form of keytop values (the characters that appear on the faces of the keys), a PC-scancode capable terminal can also send scancodes (unique values associated with the depression and release of each key). Running a terminal in PC-scancode mode lets a scancode application access more distinct keystrokes than character mode would provide. However, if you set your terminal to scancode mode and press the key labeled ‘A’, your terminal sends one value when you depress the key and a second value when you release the key. A scancode application translates these scancode values according to a predetermined map on the host. Eric’s TelNet98 sends scancodes to the host, when scancode mode is enabled.
Here are some key features of “Erics TelNet98”:
- Windows Sockets based ANSI and SCO-ANSI
- Compatible terminal emulation with an easy to use interface
- Support of telnet and SSH protocol as well as IPv4 and IPv6
- Support of ANSI color and PC scan code.
- Large substantial scroll back buffer,
- Built-in file transfer,
- Answer back function,
- Automatic connect and logon.
- A lineprinter emulation,
- Telnet file objects with shell extension.
- Session logging
- Quick direct connect mode
- Transfer of local environment.
- A full ANSI command reference as well as custom terminfo and termcap drivers are included in the package
- User definable screen resolution and key codes
- Application Programming Interface
- A Policy Editor
- 30 days trial
- The new version supports Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.