As its name implies, eM Client is an email client designed for Windows. The tool comes with other interesting features as well, such as calendars, contacts and tasks. It can be easily handled by users of any level of experience. The interface of the app is clean and intuitive; you can set up a new account by inputting account, calendar and contact credentials, IMAP and SMTP details and chat settings. Plus, eM Client can diagnose problems which may occur with these options. Information regarding the email accounts and content is divided into three separate panels, in order to provide you easy access. From the right side of the screen you can display the sidebar to view contact details and an agenda, as well as chat with friends (e.g. via the Facebook account associated with your email). In addition, you can backup and restore data, import information from other apps (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Mail) or export it, as well as move items in other folders and use undo, redo and search functions. Other features of eM Client allows you to categorize items by color, enable follow-up, create meetings or tasks from messages, as well as add contacts to your instant messaging services. But you can also send and receive files, manage a privacy list and add rules (e.g. move spam messages to the ‘Spam’ folder). From the ‘Settings’ section you can customize eM Client’s appearance, add new widgets, send or clear logs, enable to synchronize items at a specific time interval and make eM Client your default mail handler. The program requires a high amount of system resources, has a good response time and includes user documentation. However, eM Client popped up some errors in our tests when attempting to connect to email accounts; it was unable to resolve them. Otherwise, eM Client offers a complete solution when it comes to managing multiple email accounts from one place..
eM Client is being developed as a alternative to MS Outlook. It integrates enhanced Calendar interface, Task and Contacts and Instant Messaging that users can simply configure and use. With eM Client you can easily import your messages and contacts from MS Outlook, Outlook Express, The Bat, andThunderbird. eM Client will allow full synchronization with Gmail, Skype, Facebook and many other servers or services.
Here are some key features of “eM Client”:
- Customizable widgets
- RSS widget
- Spell checking
- Recurring tasks and events
- Tasks interface
- Calendar synchronization with Merak Mail Server
- Contacts synchronization with Merak Mail Server
- Spam folder synchronization
- Quarantine synchronization and reports with Merak Mail Server
- U3 Flash USB disk support
- Multiple calendars with color settings
- Mail import from .EML (Thunderbird, Tha Bat!, Eudora)
- Fast Indexed search through e-mail, calendars and contacts
- IMAP4 support both on-line and off-line
- SSL support for all protocols
- Content control allows you to apply rules to trap spam and unwanted mail
- Complete Contacts/Address book interface
- HTML/plain text mail format
- E-mail rules and filters
- Drag and drop attachments
- E-mail signatures for each account
- Requesting read receipt
- Calendar interface (Day view, Week view, Month view, List view)
- GroupDAV support
- Variable layout and adjustable interface
- Import from MS Outlook and Outlook Express (e-mail and contacts)
- Drag&drop attachments
- Automatic on-line update system
- E-mail sorting (Date, Header, Subject, Label)
- You can add up to 2 accounts only
- Fixed notifications (aka email@example.com problem).
- Fixed downloading new mails on CONDSTORE-enabled IMAP servers (eg. gmail.com).
- Fixed visual artefact when opening some windows in maximized state.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.