EF Multi File Renamer is a program that lets you batch-rename files on your computer. The tool comes with a user-friendly interface in which you can use the Explorer-based layout to locate files. So, you can establish new rules regarding case, extension, counter, substitution, file date and time. But you can also insert and crop text, edit EXIF information, import text from a CSV file or text document, and others. Furthermore, you can view file properties, view or play a file, start the renaming process for the selected or all files with the current set of rules, as well as export the list to a file. In addition, you can save the current set of rules in a file, edit rules and arrange them in the list, include subfolders, map a network drive, customize the toolbar, change the interface language, and more. The lightweight application uses a very low amount of system resources and ran smoothly during our tests. We haven’t come across any issues, since EF Multi File Renamer did not freeze, crash or pop up errors. However, you cannot view a help file and this can be troublesome for first-time users. On top of that, the interface could be improved since it is not visually appealing in any way. Nevertheless, we strongly recommend EF Multi File Renamer to all users..
EF Multi File Renamer is a simple to use tool created to help you rename single files or documents located in a specific folder. EF Multi File Renamer’s clear approach to renaming rules stands out when compared with similar programs. Your renaming tasks can be carried out precisely with very little effort. Select the rule(s) you need for the current task from an extensive set of pre-defined rules, each with its own settings. Complex tasks can combine several rules in the required order which can even be repeated. The integrated real-time preview immediately shows any changes you make to the parameters. Defined rules sets can be saved and used again. And because you can deactivate individual rules, EF Multi File Renamer offers a great variety of flexibility and function. The position of each rule in a set can be easily changed. Available renaming rules: · UPPERCASE, lowercase, Capitalize, etc. · Add, rename, delete file extensions. · Enumeration. · Search and Replace/Remove string. · Insert string. · Delete, crop string. · Processing of tags from audio files of the formats MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC and WMA. · Processing of header informations from saved e-mail files. · Evaluation of the EXIF data of digital photos. · Using of descriptions of various document types over WDX Plugins. · Rename group of files using a name-list CSV file. · Rename group of files using a name-list text file.
Here are some key features of “EF Multi File Renamer”:
- The Windows Explorer like interface offers an optimal overview on the entries.
- Clear, easily understandable definition from simple to complex renaming rules with a multiplicity of options. Rule sets can be stored and loaded later again.
- Complete real time preview of the new file names before renaming including error recognition with name conflicts.
- Undo the last renaming operation.
- Recursive processing of subfolders and the files contained in it.
- Filter function for the restriction of the files on the basis of various criteria.
- Integration of external description Plugins in the WDX format written by third parties.
- Export of file lists in different formats.
- A Pentium computer
- 2 MB free space on your harddisk for installation
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.