Excel viewer ActiveX control and component
Edraw Viewer Component for Excel contains a standard ActiveX control that enables you to host MS Excel documents in a custom form or webpage. The control is lightweight and flexible, and gives developers new possibilities for using Office in a custom solution. The control is designed to handle specific issues that make using ActiveX documents from a non-top-level host window difficult, and serves as a starting place for constructing your own embedded object file viewer or editor as an ActiveX control. It is a great solution for companies wishing to display read-only excel document data to their employees while restricting modifications to the underlying data. You can also display password protected Excel documents without supplying passwords to your users – keep your confidential data safe and secure! With the Excel component it is easy to upload or download file between server and client via HTTP/FTP. It can be easily integrated to the modern integrated development environments like Visual Basic, C# or VB.NET, Acess, ASP.NET, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, PowerBuilder, and more.
- 60 days trial
- Added the 64 bit component redistribution package to support the pure 64 bit project.
- Implemented “exclusive” Excel feature. If some excel workbooks get opened outside of the component, the component window and other Excel window can avoid interfering with each other.
- Avoided to affect other MS Excel interface outside of the component when the component disables the current Excel window.
- Added support to hide multiple workbooks on the windows taskbar even when the Windows in Taskbar option is unchecked.
- Improved the MS Excel document open speed. Now the developers can decide whether close the old document before open a new document.
- Added support to disable the MS Excel system button: Minimize Box, Maximize Box and Close Button.
- Fixed the possible screen lock when the users switch to ribbon File menu by shortcuts.
- Added support to prevent MS Excel window resize.
- Fixed bug: the component can’t hide MS Excel ribbon 2010/2013 64 bit in IE 9 and IE10.
- Added ability to hide the Excel form…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.