Edraw Mind Map is a professional software application built specifically for helping users design various types of diagrams, such as flowcharts, organizational charts, network or business diagrams. It sports a clean and straightforward interface that gives users the possibility to select from different preset cliparts and themes (e.g. bubble diagram, basic flowchart, work flow diagram), and create new ones by configuring the parameters in terms of line colour and style, shadow, connector colour, and other details. What’s more, you can import data from VDX or VSD file format, organize your ideas by inserting different shapes, move their position by simply dragging and dropping them from one location to another, rotate, align, group, and resize shapes, and embed text messages. Other important features worth mentioning enable users to add, move, delete, or remove the connection points, make the connectors curved, angled, or straight, insert arrows or other line ends to a connector, and draw free-form curves. Edraw Mind Map allows users to crop a drawing area and save the image to a file, insert lines, rectangles, squares, and ellipses, and use various tools for drawing objects (e.g. anchors, arcs, pencils, polygons). Each shape can be customized in terms of filling options, line and text format, shadow, theme, brightness, contrast, and special effects (grayscale or sepia tone). Plus, you can insert tables and hyperlinks. When it comes to designing mind maps, the application puts at our disposal various tools for helping you insert topics, subtopics and relationships, arrange topics, as well as connect topics and subtopics. The generated diagrams can sent via email, uploaded to FTP servers, or exported to the following file formats: BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, WMF, EMF, PDF, PPT, DOC, CSV, HTML, or SVG. All in all, Edraw Mind Map proves to be a reliable tool that can be mastered by all types of users, regardless of their experience level..
Edraw Mind Map is an application that you can use in order to generate a personalized mind map, based on customizable settings and templates. You can use several drawing tools, symbols, text boxes images, flowchart samples, and also a wide gallery of templates and clipart categories. Easy to create mind maps (graphical representations of thought processes) for brainstorming, problem solving, rational analysis, and decision marking.
- Pentium III, 750MHz processor
- 256 MB of RAM
- 25 MB of hard disk space
- 1,024 x 768 or better monitor resolution
- Added the scatter plot, gauge chart and comparison chart type in the chart templates.
- Added the status chart, quality function deployment, house of quality diagram type in the project management templates.
- Added the feature to create a chart from data file.
- Added the Insert Note feature for shape.
- Added the Insert Attachment feature for shape.
- Improved the full screen preview function.
- Added the Replace Shape feature.
- Added the Map Click Event feature.
- Added the Insert Page Number feature.
- Added the Duplicate Page and Duplicate Background features.
- Added some examples for network diagram, flowchart, and charts.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.