Convert DWG to SVG, DXF to SVG, DWF to SVG without the need for AutoCAD
This CAD2SVG converter allows you to publish your CAD drawings as SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics), an open-standard W3C standard for the presentation of compact and high-quality graphics on the web. You can input any DWF, DWG, or DXF drawing, specify the output width and height, scale the line weight, choose model space, paper space, active layout, or all layouts, and then click Convert button to start the conversion. The application easily converts any DWG, DXF or DWF file to SVG so that any compatible viewer will open them.
Here are some key features of “Easy CAD to SVG Converter”:
- Convert AutoCAD R9 – 2012 DXF, DWG, DWF drawings to Adobe SVG files
- Choose paper space, model space, active layout, all layouts for conversion
- Customize line weight and scaling
- Specify output dimension such as height and width
- Support DWG, DXF, DWF files forward and backward with versions as early as AutoCAD Release 11 and as recent as AutoCAD 2012
- No need for Autodesk AutoCAD
- Compatible with Windows 7 x86 and x64
- Processor 32-bit or 64-bit Intel® Pentium4 processor or AMD Athlon,
- Graphics card 1024 x 768 VGA with True Color
- Hard Disk 25 MB
- Pointing device Mouse, trackball, or other device.
- 15-day trial
- Watermark on output files
- Nag screen
- Faster batch conversion on Windows 8.1 64-bit
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.