There are many software utilities on the market that can help you download your favorite videos from YouTube pretty easily. However, some of these programs don’t pack many useful features and cannot download clips very quickly. This is why EagleGet comes in handy for all users who need to work with a powerful download accelerator. Not only does the app grab clips from YouTube and other online video websites, but it also supports HTTP, HTTPS, MMS, and RTSP protocols. The user interface is clean and intuitive, and it appeals to beginners and experts alike. It works with various file formats, such as EXE, ZIP, MP3, MP4, WAV, PDF, AAC, FLAC, OGG, and others too. For each download the app provides several configurations settings to tinker with. You can make EagleGet launch the video when the process is complete, and it is also possible to schedule your downloading session by specifying a start and end time and selecting the date. Moreover, the program allows users to set up the Internet connection parameters and check the integrity of their files after the download is complete. It features browser integration (Chrome, Firefox, IE) and during the downloading process you have direct access to the running tasks, thanks to its built-in floating window. Furthermore, you may enable the clipboard monitoring option and select what file types should be scanned for possible viruses. Once you have integrated the program into a specified browser, EagleGet takes control of the downloading process, proving to be quite a fast way to grab files from the Internet. Overall, EagleGet is definitely a reliable application that can help you download music, videos, and documents quickly and efficiently. We strongly recommend it to all users who want to speed up their downloading sessions..
EagleGet is an application that assists users in downloading files in a fast and productive way. It splits items into multiple parts and transfers them simultaneously, ensuring an increased download speed. With EagleGet users can easily download documents, applications, videos, and music files in one click. The tool is compatible with Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox and supports multiple protocols including HTTP, FTP, MMS, HTTPS and RTSP.
Here are some key features of “EagleGet”:
- Download from popular sites such as YouTube
- Supports MMS, HHTP, FTP, RTSP, and HTTPS protocols
- Download files in one click
- Monitor running and completed tasks
- 64 MB of RAM
- Chrome, Firefox, IE 8 and above
- Optimized the thread recover algorithm.
- Added the feature to prompt user to refresh download address for expired links.
- Changed the loading rule of SSL components, only use own’s now.
- Fixed bug with video sniffer button missing in the latest Opera, Chrome Beta, Firefox Beta.
- Fixed some plug-in crash cases in Chrome.
- Fixed bug that the task list order can not be saved after adjusting by drag-and-drop.
- Fixed bug that Category name can not display correctly for non-english character.
- Fix inappropriate character replacement of the hash character in file name.
- Fix bug with Chinese character display in file name.
- Fix bug with CLSID key of the IE video download component.
- Fixed bug with the Uninstaller (Still uninstall although select No).
- Fixed some other minor bugs.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.