DxO Optics Pro is a comprehensive application suite that bundles powerful tools for processing images. It supports several file types, such as JPEG and TIFF. The interface is modern and professional, divided into three main areas for organizing, customizing and processing pictures. Thanks to the Explorer-based folder structure, you can seamlessly navigate directories to locate images. It is possible to set the image viewing to before-and-after mode, sort and filter items in the directory by various criteria (e.g. dimensions, lens, ISO speed, rating), rotate items, create virtual copies, as well as to apply presets for color, light detail and geometry adjustment. In the next step you are given tools for customizing the pictures when it comes to the RGB white balance, exposure compensation, “DxO Smart Lighting”, contrast, color accentuation, manual RGB noise, distortion, vignetting, and chromatic aberration. Standard drawing functions include hand, zoom, crop, dust removal, and horizon. The last step focuses on output settings in regard to the format (e.g. JPEG, TIFF, TIFF 8 bits, DNG, Web 800 pixels, Print 12 inches). It is possible to process multiple images at once, as well as to export them to Adobe Lightroom or upload them to Flickr. DxO Optics Pro allows you to undo and redo your actions, and it supports hotkeys and plugins, such as Apple, Canon and Sony camera bodies. The tool is surprisingly light on the system resources and supplies tutorials. We have not come across any issues in our tests. All in all, DxO Optics Pro is an all-around professional product dedicated to image enhancement and processing..
DxO Optics Pro automatically improves image quality and pushes the limits of cameras by correcting all faults related to the lens and the sensor, including noise removal. You can use this user-friendly program to enhance your pictures in no time. Based on an extensive knowledge of cameras and lenses properties this multi-award winning program delivers outstanding image quality even at ultra high ISO and runs on JPEG or RAW files. The uniqueness of DxO Optics Pro lies in its ability to perform the highest quality corrections without human intervention. Whether you want to enhance your pictures in a single click without having to bother setting up sliders, or you want to manually set up your own correction parameters, DxO Optics Pro will meet your need.
Here are some key features of “DxO Optics Pro”:
- RAW conversion and state-of-the art camera noise removal for colorful images and details even at the highest ISO settings
- Elimination of distortion, vignetting, and lens softness and purple fringing through specifically developed camera and lens modules
- Correction of perspective and volume anamorphosis
- Optimization of exposure and dynamic range
- Color control with access to original film color renderings
- Removal of dust and blemish
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher
- RAM: minimum 2 GB or more
- Graphics card – for GPU acceleration support: a graphics card supporting DirectX 9.0c is required
- Graphics card – for GPU acceleration support: 256 MB of video memory are recommended
- Graphics card – for OpenCL acceleration support: NVIDIA GeForce 2xx, 4xx, 5xx (GTX 460 or higher recommended)
- Graphics card – for OpenCL acceleration support: ATI Radeon HD 5xxx, 6xxx (HD 58xx or higher recommended)
- To process RAW images larger than 20 MPixels, a 64-bit operating system with 4 GB RAM is strongly recommended
- 2 GB available disk space (6 GB recommended)
- 31 days trial
- Nag screen
- Supports the Nikon D3300, the brand’s latest entry-level DSLR, along with the Canon EOS M2. Of note, too, is that DxO Optics Pro v.1.3 also now works with the Panasonic DMC-FZ70 and the Samsung NX1000 and NX1100, thus completing support for the entire hybrid camera range.
- Enriched with new DxO Optics Modules: 264 new cameral/lens combinations have been added to the library, which today counts 17,400 available DxO Optics Modules.
- Among the new lenses supported is the NIKKOR AF-S DX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II — the upgraded standard zoom found in most of Nikon’s entry-level DSLR kits, as well as the Samsung NX 20-50mm F3.5-5.6 ED II.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.