Transfers converted files to iPod, PSP or ZUNE devices
DVDFab File Transfer can help those who use DVDFab to convert their files, to transfer them to the target portable devices they have chosen.
Thus, they can encode their DVDs, Blu-ray discs or clips to other formats, then launch DVDFab File Transfer to easily export the files to iPod, PSP or ZUNE.
NOTE: Please note that DVDFab File Transfer is a component of the DVDFab suite and the download link points to the entire suite.
- Transfer converted files to devices.
- Currently support iPod, PSP and ZUNE.
- Enable you to set the order of converted files.
- Support batch transfer.
- Constantly updated to support more devices.
- Transferring progress can be viewed.
- Multiple UI languages for you to choose.
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- Improved the performance of CUDA and Intel Quick Sync hardware acceleration. Added support for PGS subtitle output for MKV profile.