Dropbox is a software that enables you to share files and folders across the online platform, by synchronizing them with your offline storage. In order to start using Dropbox, you must create an account. You can either set the tool to sync all the folders in your Dropbox, or you can use “Selective Sync” to choose particular ones. Basically, Dropbox installs a folder on your computer in which you can copy or move data to share online. This means that if you want to access your Dropbox files from another location, simply log in with your username and password. You can view, download or upload contents directly in the web browser if you don’t have the Dropbox application installed on the computer. Of course, if you want, for example, to download your files shared on Dropbox from another computer, the job will be much easier and faster if Dropbox is installed on that particular computer. In the online browser you can search for files and folders in your Dropbox, create a new folder, view deleted files and events (similar to a log file), send invitations to your friends, and more. In the ‘Preferences’ menu, you can disable desktop notifications and the LAN sync, unlink the computer to the current account to add a different one, set the download and upload rate, configure proxy settings, input the Dropbox location, change the interface language, and more. The program uses a moderate amount of system resources and includes a very comprehensive documentation, oriented towards helping users get around. The bottom line is that Dropbox provides one of the simplest solutions for sharing data online and we strongly recommend it to all users..
Dropbox was specially developed as a useful instrument that allows you to instantly store your files online and share them. You can also rely on Dropbox to synchronize the files from your offline directories and online storage.
Here are some key features of “Dropbox”:
- Once installed, any file you drop into your Dropbox folder will synchronize and be available on any other computer you’ve installed Dropbox on, as well as from the web. Also, any changes you make to files in your Dropbox will sync to your other computers, instantly.
- Let’s say you accidentally delete that 8 page report that you were supposed to have for a meeting tomorrow. A handy Dropbox feature is the ability to undelete files or pull up any previous versions of it.
- You can also share files and folders with whomever you choose, whether it be music with buddies, docs with colleagues or photos with grandma, even if they’re not Dropbox users.
- We obsess over speed, and it shows. Dropbox is very smart about the way it handles files. For example, if you make a change to a huge file, dropbox will only update the piece of the file that changed.
- All files are transported over SSL and encrypted using AES-256 (banks use this too).
- At least 512 MB of RAM
- Free space on your computer equal to your Dropbox storage quota.
- Internet connection
- Fix incorrect error message in iPhoto import.
- Fix for long filenames in the tray popup.
- Fix delay when pausing/unpausing.
- Other small fixes
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.