Dr.Explain is a professional software application built specifically for helping you design help manuals. Although it comes packed with many dedicated parameters, the layout is clean and straightforward. Dr.Explain gives users the possibility to import data from external files (HTML, CHM, XML, HLP, RTF, DOC, or plain text format), perform basic editing operations (cut, copy, paste, remove), as well as undo or redo their actions. Thanks to its well-organized functions, you can easily add a new title for the help manual, create a table of contents, add new topics, specify the topics order by moving them up or down, as well as rename or delete the selected topic. Other notable characteristics worth mentioning are represented by the possibility to perform find and replace operations, insert images (PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP), take screenshots, customize text messages in terms of font, color, and alignment, and embed URLs. What’s more, you are allowed to create bulleted lists, enable the spell checking option, add a status for each of your topics (not started, in progress, completed, waiting), and preview the help manual in HTML, CHM, or PDF output format directly in the primary panel. The help manuals can be exported to HTML, PDF, RTF, or CHM file format. Plus, the application comes packed with several dedicated parameters designed to help you customize the layout and size of your documents. For example, you are allowed to edit metadata and specify the page size for the PDF files. As a conclusion, Dr.Explain bundles useful features for helping you create personalized help manuals with minimum effort..
Dr.Explain is a software that will help you to create CHM help files, HTML on-line manuals and printable manuals in RTF and PDF formats. Using its unique auto capture and annotation technology, developers can document their software interfaces almost hands down. When set to work, Dr.Explain parses a live application and automatically produces screenshots of its windows along with a sequence of callouts for each window control. Users only have to add some description to each callout as needed. Dr.Explain is ideal for software developers, ISV, micro ISV and technical writers. It handles all the complexities of help formatting and generation, allowing them to concentrate on pure writing. This saves them days that would otherwise be wasted. Dr.Explain is also great to keep help documentation in sync with software updates. Since all data is stored in a single source file, developers can easily edit or update any portion of an existing file. In doing this, they are not required to rearrange the entire help or generate a new file. Developers will also benefit from the opportunity to customize the appearance of their help file to make it match their corporate style. They can customize its visual elements, menus and page layout. On top of all this is an affordable price, which is lower than with the majority of other software documentation tools.
Here are some key features of “Dr.Explain”:
- Capture a window with a cursor.
- Dr.Explain will enumerate the window’s controls and will add callouts to each control.
- Just add some descriptive text and press Export button to create neat HTML
- 1GHz CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 150 MB of free space on HDD
- All output images are watermarked.
- Some productivity boost functions are also locked such as Validation and Compacting tools, Topic statuses, Command line mode and Google sitemap generator.
- Customizable Table of Content & Title pages:
- Create custom title page and Table of Contents page for your project.
- Output settings for each topic:
- Define for each topic in which formats it must be exported.
- Help ID dialogs were removed
- Several issues in PDF export were fixed
- Several issues in text editor were fixed
- Several issues in command line mode were fixed
- Dozens of fixes and improvements in functionality, performance and user interface.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.