Share a presentation from your computer with multiple portable devices so that your audience can also contribute and share ideas
DisplayNote can be a great tool for all users who often hold seminars or presentations and want their audience to interact with them.
Once connected to the same session, both presenter and participants can exchange ideas and share opinions easier than before.
- 1GB RAM
- 1.8 GHz Processor
- 100 MB of hard drive space (500 MB recommended)
- 54Mbps Wireless-G Router
- A client app needs to be installed on Android or iPad devices
- 30 days trial period
- Supports up to 5 connections
- Fixed: Remove Logout button when internet connection is not available.
- Fixed: Removed icon to draw into MS Office for participants, only the Presenter will have the icon.
- Fixed: Improved Proxy server support for login process on host.
- Fixed: Support for non-latin language usernames within Android.
- Fixed: Link to NEC website for upgrades.
- Fixed: Registration emails for NEC.
- Fixed: Issue resolved in for devices hanging when there is no Internet.
- Fixed: Issue resolved where desktop toolbar may freeze on host PC.
- Fixed: Removed the ability for Presenter device to remember Session ID.