Viewer and editor for compiled .class files
dirtyJOE – Java Overall Editor is a complex editor and viewer for compiled java binaries (.class files). Grab it and give it a try to fully assess its capabilities! dirtyJOE can be used as: · Viewer for: constant pool, methods, fields, attributes · Editor for: constant pool, bytecode, file header, attributes NOTE: free for non-commercial use.
- Added Restore Debug Info feature (GUI and command line support)
- Added viewer and editor for LocalVariableTable attribute
- Added viewer for LineNumberTable attribute
- Added modification indicator (asks for save before exit)
- Added list of recently opened files in File menu
- Most of small windows can be closed with ESC key
- Added search possibility to the generic viewer window
- Methods/Fields tab changes:
- Double click on the Methods/Fields list now launches editor for the default attribute (e.g. Code Editor)
- Double click on the preview panel now launches editor for the default attribute
- Constant Pool tab changes:
- Added ability to set decimal/hexadecimal index on the list
- Added ability to set case sensitiveness for Active search
- Code Editor changes:
- Added support for keyboard shortcuts
- Added search possibility
- Added Edit opcode action to the context menu
- Added Add exception handler for selected region to the context menu
- Name of the current function visible in the window title
- Remember hex/…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.