DEKSI Network Monitor is a network device monitor which enables you to learn when a device is available as well as the time it became unavailable or out of service. This will enable the network administrator or IT Management staff to be pro-active in responding to any possible downtime. DEKSI Network Monitor periodically polls devices a the network map and sends them an ICMP packet and tries to connect to the requested TCP Port over your network. If the check is successful the color green will be displayed and it the check you ran failed the color will be red. The administrator can set up a variety of different responses to a device that is working or is not available including sending an email message, playing a sound file, sending an SMS message to your cellphone, recording a log of the events, or restarting or shutting down a service or a computer. DEKSI Network Monitor is an application that will help you scan the local area network and retrieve the list of all available hosts. DEKSI Network Monitor generates a list of monitored devices and assigns default checks to all hosts that found, and allows adding a variety of other checks, such as: TCP port , SNMP, HTTP, File Existence, ICMP ping, FTP, DNS, Service State, Port on switch, ARP, Database server (ODBC), MS SQL Server, MySQL Server, NetBIOS, File Size , Folder existence, Process Existence, File size, Disk space, Error code from external application , Result of Java-script, Visual Basic script result.
Here are some key features of “DEKSI Network Monitor”:
- Rapid multi-threaded scanning of a local network by a specific IP address range.
- Simultaneous application of a variety of different methods for detecting network devices such as ICMP ping, scanning a list of TCP ports, ARP ping (converting an IP to a MAC address.)
- Recognition of network and local printers, servers, DB servers, routers, switches, hubs, WiFi devices, etc.
- Obtaining additional information on devices over NetBIOS
- Disovering devices that support the SMNP protocol (switches, printers, video cameras, routers, etc.)
- Saving scanning results in CSV format (supported by Microsoft Excel.)
- Generating a list of hosts to be monitored.
- Easy to use interface for editing the hierarchical monitoring list
- Automatic saving of all modifications of the list, host and check properties.
- Multi-threaded host check which enables the number of threads running simultaneously to be configured.
- 512 MB RAM
- The NetBios, ICMP, TCP, and SNMP protocols should be enabled in your firewall
- For the successful program operation, run it with the administrator rights
- 30 days trial.
- Nag screen
- Added ability to display values of some exact variables from the VAR list in the SNMP trap monitoring.
- Added displaying the monitoring, Syslog, and SNMP trap activity in the status bar.
- Changed displaying only failed “red” checks (skipping the failed by dependency checks) in the “Failed checks” list.
- Fixed the host indexing error.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.