Remove duplicated appointments, contacts, emails, journal, notes and tasks
Deduper for Outlook is simple and easy to use tool for removing duplicated items in Microsoft Outlook. It can detect and remove (delete or move to another folder) duplicated appointments, contacts, e-mails, journals, notes and tasks.
Deduper for Outlook will help you easily remove any type of Outlook duplicates. Search criteria is customizable to accurately identify the duplicates. You can also search for duplicates in different folders.
Find duplicates quickly – start search for duplicates with just one mouse click. Deduper is not an add-in therefore you will be able to start it only when you need it and it won’t slow down your Outlook when not in use.
- Simple and easy to use interface.
- Finds duplicates in calendar, contact, e-mail, journal, note and task folders.
- Customizable scanning options for duplicated data detection.
- Two ways of dealing with duplicates (move or delete).
- Searching for duplicates across the folders.
- Ability to preview duplicated items before processing them.
- Outlook 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013
- Administrator privileges for the installation
- Limited to 10 removals and removing 5 items per each removal
- Nag screen
- Office 2013 support added