This powerful database reporting tool allows you to collect information from multiple databases in order to generate customizable reports
DBxtra is an efficient and reliable application which helps users to create / connect to databases and start working with their tables and add new queries. You can design queries, reports, charts, data grids and pivot tables. Deploy reports to a physical file, which end-users can open with the DBxtra. If you need advanced security, easier installation and deployment there’s also the Report Web Service where end-users can view secured reports with any web browser. As a report creator, you’ll benefit from a complete set of layout and design controls to create formatted, interactive and professional-looking interactive reports. DBxtra can address any report formatting and layout requirement by your company and makes it easy to design almost any report. A complete set of design controls offer the flexibility to give your reports a professional and pixel-perfect appearance.
Here are some key features of “DBxtra”:
- Connect to your data:
- Connect to almost any database like MS Access, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Pervasive, DB2, Excel, text files and through ODBC or OLEDB.
- Have access to all database objects like tables, views and stored procedures.
- Once a data connection was established it will always be accessible from within DBxtra.
- Organize your reports with projects and folders.
- Create Queries without SQL knowledge:
- The visual query builder lets you build complex SQL queries in drag and drop mode, without the need to write any SQL code.
- Create queries from connected database tables and views and also from designed DBxtra objects or by mixing both.
- Power users can also write their own SQL syntax or copy-paste their queries in the SQL pane.
- Create heterogeneous queries from two or more different databases.
- Assign unlimited expressions supported by the connected database.
- Convert database field types with the expression converter.
- Assign groups and aggregate functions like SUM, AVG, MAX, MIN, etc.
- Apply filter criteria.
- Apply data sorting.
- Define runtime parameter queries, reports and charts – end users can specify parameters when running reports.
- View your data in the Data Grid:
- Use the data grid for a simple preview of your data or build a customized data view.
- Sort and group by unlimited fields.
- Change column orders and width by simply dragging and dropping.
- Add unlimited drill down data grid views.
- Filter and save filters for quick access.
- Search for specific data.
- Select rows and columns to copy data.
- Export filtered data to text, CSV, XML and Excel.
- Save your favorite data grid views for quick access.
- View your data in the Pivot Grid:
- Design pivot grid views.
- Let the end user model his own pivot grids.
- Export pivot data to text, CSV, XML and Excel.
- Save your favorite pivot grid views for quick access.
- Embed pivot grids into report.
- Design even the most complex Reports in Minutes:
- Quickly create great looking reports.
- Design report dashboards by embedding reports and charts into a single report.
- Insert unlimited groups.
- Use the total wizard to enter report and group totals.
- Insert data tables.
- Add additional data sources to your report.
- Create bound and unbound sub reports and charts.
- Define report formatting with almost no limitation
- Assign one-click quick formatting.
- Define and save styles to apply with just one click.
- Insert pictures, barcodes, page information, rich text fields, shapes and lines.
- Design Charts:
- Design charts with the quick or advanced chart wizard.
- A wide variety of charts like bar, pie, point, line, doughnut, etc. are supported.
- Embed multiple charts into reports.
- Fine tune charts just as you need them.
- Export and E-mail Reports:
- Export your reports to Excel, Word, PDF, HTML, CSV, Image files and XML.
- Send E-mails attaching reports and charts with a single click.
- Export to a live connected Excel sheet and live connected pivot table.
- Report Deployment:
- Save reports to a file location. End-users can open any DBxtra report with the Free Desktop Report Viewer.
- Set up a centralized and secured report repository with the Report Web Service and automatically deploy Information to end-users.
- User Security Settings:
- Define user group and users.
- Assign privileges to user groups.
- 2Ghz Processor
- 2GB RAM
- 80 MB available space on hard disk drive
- NET Framework 3.0 (or higher)
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
- New :
- DBxtra Dashboard Designer add-on.
- Bugs fixed:
- Several minor bugs fixed.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.